Reviews for The Weave of Time
bethelove chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Great story again
bib2009 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Your imagination is amazing! Trying to reconcile with later series but perhaps they're separate, self-contained universes? Yes, I must catch up on sleep! Thank you!
Barranca chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I would love to vacation in that cottage. And Declan really was infuriating.
SNG10 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wonderful as usual!
Duckbutt chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
re-reading all your works -so lovely, so beautiful!

Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
*sigh* if only their lives were always this peaceful )
Aphrothena chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I loved their playfulness and trust getting stronger each time. I'm awed by how mysterious their future may be but they stand hopeful and faithful that no matter what comes their way or choices they make, they are destined for each other forever...epic! It makes me hope it applies in real life. Thanks, it was heartwarming!
jkm0799 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Another great story! I found that very interesting and I'm glad that Eric and Sookie got a peaceful time together. I always enjoy reading your work. Thank you for sharing your talent with us :)
GGhanima chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
As always another great addition to the story line. I really enjoy your writing and very much look forward to reading more.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Wonderful. Love the continued intense mythology and the further explorations into who Sookie really is, who she will become, and her relationship with Eric. It's very moving.

You may be moving further away from canon, but you stay true to who the characters truly are, deep down, and you seem to do it effortlessly.

Great chapter in their long tale :)
NikiBloom chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
another great story!
Serepink chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Magnificent as always, Meg.
Morgan La Morta chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awesome...I love where you took them
K Kenaz chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Marvelous! If I could provide you with a standing ovation, I certainly would.

It is rare that I read someone and forget the world around me -thank you for bringing happiness to my day.
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
O, that was so good! I really love the way you describe the surroundings. And I love that E&S are happy.