Reviews for Retribution
bethelove chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Other great one here..
Dizzyxx chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Alcide will forever be a jerk, in my book... At least Sookie is finally 'getting/accepting' Eric's world for what it is.
Changer of Stories chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I'd just like to say, I've read pretty much all your fanfiction for the Sookie Stackhouse series and even though I know it's fanfiction... I still have to remind myself at least a dozen times that it is. Really. I feel like I'm reading the book, you write so well and portray the characters wonderfully. I forget I'm staring at a computer screen instead of a paperback novel.

Wonderful.

Cheers.

Changer.
ds862 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Another great addition to your fantastic alternate sookie world! You're fantastic!
missmatchedromantic chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I love your stories. I hope you continue with this series. Can't wait to read more.
readwords chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Like all of your work, I have read these most recent two stories several times. These two, and all of your work, are great. There are complex and realistic, with real emotion. They are also a great read in the most literal sense, in that your grammar and language are clear and completely understandable. I hope this has not ended and that you will continue your great storyline.
jennyjen562 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
what a amazing and wonderful story. it is full of so much wonder. i love it. meg2 you are a wonderful author please keep this breath taking stories coming. i cant wait to see what happens next.
GGhanima chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
You've grown Sookie's character inmensely and I have to say in a very good way. I'm so glad she can compromise and stop throwing childish fits, its on of the things about CHs character that annoys me to no end, she acts like she's 15. Thanks and cant wait for the next one!
jkm0799 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was another great story! I love your imagination with the characters. Please keep them coming!
ElleCC chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
That was awesome. What great subject matter - I was pretty worried for Alcide and Tray there for a bit (not that Alcide is necessarily worthy of the worry all the time).

Totally great. Your writing is skilled and true. Can't wait to see what else you are going to write about. Your stories just keep getting better and better.
JillieJo chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I would not blame Amelia if she ended her friendship with Sookie. I agree, the punishment does seem a bit harsh. I am amazed that Sookie is not mad at Eric for all his sneakness behind her back, vampire or not. IMO, if they were true partners then he would have talked to her about this before doing anything, because it did involve her and the people she cares about.

Meg, good writing! Thank You.
NikiBloom chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You realy write good stuff, and it is always consistent and well researched. I can't wait for more.
txone chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I loved it. I can't read enough of your stories!
K Kenaz chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Excellent, as always. Everytime you write Pam I laugh! Looking forward to the next piece...
SEOrwin chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Again, excellent job! Love it, love it!