Reviews for Take
Nehali chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
You've left me longing for more of these short masterpieces!
Southern Amateur chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aww. How sweet!
It's.Funnier.In.Enochian chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
One word: Amazing. Please write more!
monkeymajic chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
thank u so much! i luv this series of oneshots! if ur planning to add to this series, plz tell! i simply loved how u ended this chapter! thank you
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Aw. I loved-no I LIKED (lol) how you brought down the heat of the story. The way you did it didn't make the rest of the story awkward like many others do. Great job with not only this but the entire Need series of one-shots.
torree chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
i seriously love this little story thing you have started to write and really hope that you carry it on. i almost love it more that i love the mortal instruments books. you are a really amazing writer. and can you please please write another chapter. :)
Alanna-Banana1987 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I wonder what the star on their shoulder means? I wonder if you are going to tell us? ;) PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ keep writing!
NISHA chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
WOW! YOU ARE SO TALENTED. I THINK I LOST COUNT AS TO HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE READ THAT STORY NOW. YOU SHOULD REALLY CONTINUE )
FreeTheFreesias chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Phwa. I loved it.

& I mean that.

-K
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
All of your stories have been amazing. I loved them. This can't be the end. If possible, please try to do more Jace/Clary. Your fans will be waiting... Thanks
gaspily chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
i loved all 3 parts so much. damn, you are so freaking talented!
darkfly chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
your writing is done so well, i'm addicted to your version of

Clary and Jace. I hope hope HOPE you write a fifth story, as they are so perfect. I cannot wait to see what else you come up with, I just hope it doesn't finish. I love your stories.
October'sLily510 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I just finished reading the 4 parts of the story, and I am begging you, please continue! This is one of the best pieces of writing I have ever read on fanfiction, and it compliments Cassandra Clare's work perfectly, so please, keep writing!
YOU chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IS AMAZING!
Arali chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I think the natural progression of this story is that they make love. It doesn't make sense that they would stop when they are in the middle of passion. Clary yawning while Jace is trying to make love to her has got to be an ego bruiser, and I think Jace would come up with a snappy, sarcastic remark instead of telling her to sleep. Trust yourself. You can do this.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »