Reviews for Take
ashpi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
I more than love, because as you established, that's not a sufficient word, these stories. They are awesome!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I just read "original novel" in your foreward. You MUST submit your writing for publication consideration. I know a lot of authors (including Cassandra Clare, actually), and you need your talent put out there. Of all the fanfic writer's I've seen, you're one of thee most talented. Not exaggerating. Write! Finish your book! Look up agents and their submission guidelines.

So, asides from my ranting that you need to be a published author, this was incredible, and I don't want this fic to end! There needs to be more! I discovered this a few weeks ago and can't stop re-reading it, just because your style is incredible!
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! You can't stop writing this story!
Snowee chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
I loved it! cant wait for more x.x
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
hmm..is it true that he too had a scar like that? am i slacking and should i reread the books?
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
oh that was so GOOD! I would really like to read more on this story so please do it soon! :)
rae chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
wow very god writing

i'd like to read something that's not just romance though

but gah!

cliffhanger ending!

please write more

i plan to read the rest of ur stuff
Raven-Rach chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I love this little series you have going on! Your description is phenomenal and the sentences just flow so well together. Excellent job ]
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE!

:]
yareader chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
This was an amazing story revolving around the rune. The runes have been protective and super human vitamins, but now it is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
theangelgabrielle chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Guh.

That was brilliant. Some spelling errors, but I still loved it. :D
starfishgobo chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i love this! its so deep. i love the four oneshots tht youv done, they're beautiful. is there goin to be a fifth?
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I checked my email before school, and then had to wait six hours to read this, and boy, was it worth the wait. Lovelovelove. That's really all I can say.
writer'sblock7777 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Oh, yay, part four! And a possible part 5! Well, actually, based on the ending for this one, it's not just possible. You've got to do it do explain everything. Which i don't mind at all.

that makes absolutely no sense, i know. but oh well.
MarcyJ chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
“I need—” he spoke against her lips, “I need to touch you.” He darted his tongue out and tasted her top lip.

“Then touch me.”

GUH GUH GUH!

And there is Ernie to be had? WHE

You're such a brilliant writer. I'm so glad you're my friend and I get to share in all your productions! _
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3