Reviews for Fusion of Destinies II: Day of Reckoning
InsanityPie chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
never seen a X-parasite in the harry potter verse, and yet you pulled it off perfectly! nice job
Metroidfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Awwwwwwwwyeahhhh! Part II!
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I can honestly say that this sounds so much more interesting than the first story, find seems like your writing has improved greatly on the dialogue front. Really looking forwards to this.
Pyromania101 chapter 49 . 12/8/2013
R.I.P. Val. May she find peace in death that she could not find in life. I pity her, I really do. You think she's going to hell, or will she join her friends in the afterlife and regain her sanity? I hope for the latter. I also really hope you'll make a real III in good time.
thelonewander117 chapter 49 . 8/18/2013
the thing with promise. that wouldn't be Halo, would it?
thelonewander117 chapter 37 . 8/13/2013
the two little fights with Valkyrie remind me of the first two fights with Dark Samus in MP2: Echoes. Setting it up for the last fight, with some sort of countdown timer ready to destroy whatever building or area the fight takes place in.
DeadSpace123 chapter 50 . 7/13/2013
Phenomenal writing! I like how you merge the Harry Potter World with the Metroid World. Can't wait for the third entry to the "Fusion of Destinies".
thrawn92 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
technically, The GF had Samus under contract when she went to Aether, and she could only leave by getting rid of Dark Aether and helping the Luminoth
KaijuSentai chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I'm not gonna lie, this is arguably one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Can't wait to see what you have set up for the sequel.
Maloran chapter 38 . 5/5/2013
Did you have to sneak in the Sailor Senshi and Tuxedo Kamen?
thrawn92 chapter 48 . 5/1/2013
well, fuck. This is just like Dark Samus merging with the AU in Metroid Prime 3
thrawn92 chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
Rofl, Samus punching Voldemort is awesome. I hope that bruise takes a long time to heal
thrawn92 chapter 19 . 5/1/2013
hm. Absorbing Phazon? sounds like Harry went into Hypermode
thrawn92 chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Hm. that last part was a reference to Halo 2 with Thel'Vadam becoming the Arbiter, right?
thrawn92 chapter 15 . 5/1/2013