Reviews for Tense
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I think I just stumbled upon a new otp! :) this was hot..and just wonderful!
alykat14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Mmm so hot! Loved the story :)
alykat14 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Mmm so hot! Loved the story :)
aliendroid chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I just watched this movie again for like the millionth time tonight and at the end I got to thinking

"Why are there girlfriends in this movie? Why not pair the hotter than hot guys together?" Glad others share my opinion. Great story!
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This awesome! I love this and all of it's cuteness!
NightWorldFreak chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i like it
reviewer chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Too bad not all hot guys can live slashisly ever after...Oh well this was fantastic, but what about kate?
covenant fan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love your story...poque and caleb are so loving and i specially liked the beginning with Caleb's worries about Poque.

Everything's just awesome ;)
FreakyLeo88 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
It's really frustrating when you read such a good story and your parents come in start watching football (soccer for you). I'll just keep grinning, 'cause that's one hell of a image, and ignore the looks my parents shoot me.

anneryn7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
love it! :)
Dowash chapter 1 . 12/5/2009

I definitely enjoyed this, darling *grins*

It was very very hot and sexy and- DAMN. I loved how you worded everything, and the little tease Caleb did... Christ. I bet Pogue more than liked it *smiles widely*

Very well written, darling, I loved it immensely :)

Acherlyn chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
WOW! HOT! YUMMY!sorry...still feeling the heat from this should see the drool bucket I's overflowing...
Imp.YaoiShishou.Idiot-Sempai chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
jesus christ in heaven with god! that was effin' hot! at first i hadn't really considered this pairing, with pogue being with kate and all, but DAYUM! that was the best i've read in a while! i thought pogue would be on top! good job, i like your writing style!

P.S. i want a massage to!
murtaghxblaiseyum chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
i loved it good job xx
Lilah Blackthorn chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I loved this, great job!

The world needs more Caleb/Pogue!