Reviews for Vignettes: Viktor Krum and Cedric Diggory
Ma'am.Anne chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
This fiction was perfect, I really enjoyed it. The first two parts were an excellent start to this collection; explaining how their infatuation began and then how it was canon-ly ended. This pairing is one that I questioned as being "possibly canon" but your fictions make the pairing much more believable. Also, the inclusion of character-facts such as Cedric playing the violin and his love for accents, helped make this a more interesting fiction.

Thank you writing and uploading this — it's wonderful!
Ink Penn chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Aww... please, I'm really eager to read the rest of the one-shots. The second one was really awesome - and yeah, you made out the prompt quite well. I was reminded of Brokeback Mountain when Viktor pulled out that shirt. The atmosphere was as melancholy as in that scene (I'm not sure you know about 'that scene'... but I'm guessing you do). However, I won't have thought that there was anything between Cedric and Viktor with the way the one-shot began... I mean Viktor doesn't seem to feel anything but concern for his own self even though he has learnt that Cedric is no more. There was that bit of mismatch. I don't think the memory charm would quite wipe off his feelings for Cedric (which I assume he has because of the way the story ends).
Interstellar Overdrive chapter 2 . 2/4/2009
I liked these!

Prompts are great, and I'm always up for some Viktor Krum slash ;)

I'll have to check out your other stories :D