Reviews for Slip of the Tongue
I want more! I so enjoyed reading this. Going on the hunt for your books next.
grace1600 chapter 3 . 3/3
much better than the original! yaay luke and lorelai!
NurseRatchet chapter 63 . 12/16/2018
Hi! I've been devouring your stories for the umpteenth time as well as rewatching the series again and I have a request- any chance you could do a story based off the episode where Luke gets drunk and tries to fix the window?
grace1600 chapter 7 . 11/22/2018
i really like this continuation, the series just sort of left us totally hanging...
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2018
Okay, considering I've read 17 of these vignettes by now, it's high time I finally left a review. I see you've been adding to this collection for literally years. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I LOVE that you're not really trying to create a new alternate-universe story but instead just trying to scratch all the itches that show up in episodes. Catching all the missed opportunities and ending it the way we all wanted. This is perfect! I am STOKED that I still have dozens of these left to enjoy! I just randomly decided to watch Gilmore Girls again recently, rather randomly went looking for dirty shipper fics, and happily stumbled across this collection.
P.S. My husband is enjoying it too. Not that he's reading any of this, or has any idea that I'm even reading any of this. But he's reaping the benefits. ;)
Caleigho18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
I love this
kgibson97315 chapter 44 . 1/30/2018
I’m sorry I just had to stop and say how much the dialogue at the beginning (when they’re in the diner) is something you’d see in an episode of a TV drama. I could picture it all playing out in my head. Okay, back to my quest to re-read all these chapters lol.
kgibson97315 chapter 38 . 1/26/2018
I’m here again, leaving another review in a matter of hours lol
I love this chapter probably almost more than the previous chapter. I really liked this one because of how much story telling was in here. I do love the smut, but sometimes I enjoy more of a story that leads to a little smut.
I also hope you get inspired again to write another chapter soon! I can’t get enough of these Mitty one shots! So, I’ll continue to reread them all lol.
kgibson97315 chapter 37 . 1/26/2018
Um, so, I’m on my second reread of these chapters cause they’re so damn good! I wanted to stop and say that I think 37 is my favorite chapter! It may have to do with the fact that the episode it is based on is one of my all time favorites, but it may have more to do with how much I love the story before the smut comes in. All the kissing was an added bonus. Anyway, I love you, and will probably let you know when I’m near the end again lol.
mags.steenkamp chapter 63 . 11/8/2017
I loved that thank you for writing another chapter! So glad to read you have had so much success. Really hope you will get time to write another couple of chapters please Love the way you write. Also a wedding and honeymoon chapter would se really awesome to read...
LG chapter 63 . 10/16/2017
Ahhhhh thank you!
lorelaidanesfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
So good! So... right!
kgibson97315 chapter 63 . 10/2/2017
First off, I’ve missed you! Second, thank you for updating this story! I was behind, but I was so happy to see that you added another chapter, and it was a good one! Partings is an episode that always makes me so sad and then mad and upset. So I’m glad you fixed it with this little number. I loved this so much, and her taking him to the house that her parents were gonna buy for them was the perfect way to get them back in gear to getting married. Bless you for coming back to write this, and I hope there’s another chapter in the future when life isn’t so crazy for you! (And now that I’ve finally finished this after months and months of reading it, I am gonna start from the beginning again in hopes that a new chapter will be up while I’m reading)
FYI, you’re one of my favorite fanfic writers, so thank you for all the stories you have written and shared with us all! You’re the best! 3
SS8587 chapter 63 . 10/2/2017
Fantastic chapter!
kgibson97315 chapter 60 . 10/1/2017
Oh, what a great chapter. Luke definitely has many talents. And I gotta say how much I loved that it happened on her lawn. But I’m not gonna lie, I was really thinking that Babette would show up and catch them just as they’re standing up. Lol.