Reviews for Frozen in Time
Spike is the BIG BAD chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
I really liked this story. I love the idea of time stopping for everyone but S&B I'm such a big romantic sap. :)
skysayzrawr chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

See how happy you made me? Happy x 1,000! (I love this fic!)
skysayzrawr chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Oh, that just made me laugh so hard. Santa Clarita's all strip malls and landscaping; the closest thing to an ancient church we had was a Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints built in like 2005. It read well in the story though, and that's all that matters! Continuing on...
skysayzrawr chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
That's too hilarious! I actually lived in Santa Clarita, CA for most of my life, so that just really takes the cake! :D
spike'smate chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
lovely story, i couldnt (didnt) wanna to stop til i finished. YOU ROCK!
mat528 chapter 7 . 6/3/2009
I liked this story, but this chapter ended abruptly for me. I would have liked to see a little more intervention between Buffy and Spike at the end. Other than that, a great story.
expiry 4.23 chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
I truly enjoyed that. Everyone was very in character; the premise was believable. The plotline was captivating. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us!

A few things, concrit and all that, in terms of if you ever wanted to edit this story or implement changes into a new one -

1. I think your writing is great, but there were some grammar and spelling errors that detracted from the quality of it. I have always sworn by the idea of a Beta reader. Even published authors have someone proofread their work before their novels hit the press, after all. Betas are able to catch mistakes we, as the original authors, often miss in our frenzied writing sessions.

2. I loved your Spike-Buffy interplay; I think you have such a great grasp of the characters and how they talk to one another. So, I'd have loved to see more of it. More interaction, more character development, perhaps a longer chapter here or there explaining in more depth how Buffy came to realise her feelings. I think you have incredible potential as an author, so it'd be awesome if you took it a step further.

3. An epilogue would have been wonderful. I think you ended it on a sweet note, but I'd have been interested to see what happened next. They just went through this intense thing - Spike sacrificed himself for everyone, just like in the Canon series; that's not to be taken lightly. What's on tab for their relationship tomorrow, the next day, the next month, the next year? Would your plotline follow the Season 8 comics, with Buffy running her own army, and just have Spike by her side? Or would things change drastically - she hands command over to Faith and settles down to a normal life of dating and university and working? And how do they handle the bigger issues, like him being undead and her being alive?

I know I just threw a lot at you, but I'm just curious, is all. Maybe just a quick chapter saying, '5 years later...' or something. Your take on the situation. That would be lovely.

But other than that, I think this was brilliant. I really enjoyed it, particularly your use of present tense. I think that's highly underrated in fiction.
Chandy-girl chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
This is how the show should have ended.

With Buffy and Spike together and Spike Alive

Great Story :)
behindURlies chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
great story with a great ending
DramioneLurver chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Aw! Sweet, cute, happy ending! I really enjoyed reading your story! It was a new idea, and had a lot of original twists. I like how they actually get rid of the First, rather than just fight them back. Great ending to a great fic!
DramioneLurver chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Sad their frozen time had to end, but glad Buffy has realized her feelings and that they can be together! No hiding either! Now everyone knows! That was pretty funny with all the potentials chit chatting about what it was like... lol. That really sucks that Spike has to be the one to be stabbed, though it does make sense - he won't die since he's technically dead. Hopefully. Anyhow, great chapter!
DramioneLurver chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Oh, this was absolutely beautiful! I loved the emotions, the descriptions, everything! Have I mentioned yet that the use of 7:12 reflecting the episode was very cool? hehe. And that was a killer way to end the chapter! Adored it!
DramioneLurver chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Whoa, love the idea that the sun's rays are frozan as well! That is brilliant beyond brilliant! Very nice humor there, Buffy. Inner klepto, eh? And that was a sweet ending Spuffy moment for Spike. Great chapter, as always!
paper0clip chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
Oh good, glad he came out of it. I was worried for a second that you would make it a tragic ending. :D
PurpleIvy chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
So happy it worked out and so sad the story is over. Great ending. :)