Reviews for No Means No
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Awww! Now, good, sweet, cute, funny sibling fluff... who doesn't like that? :) Awesome fic! Super loved it, made me laugh all the way!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
So sweet! I love family fics :)
The Dewed Tulip chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I can't even tell you how wonderful this fanfic is!
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Very good.

I came to check out your fics after all the wonderful reviews you gave me. This is my first peak into this fandom and it was a great read. Love the relationship between the siblings especially Peter and Ed.

Good job on this ... keep writing.
EgyLynx chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
you names 0!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awww, that was sweet! Loved it! D
Bryton4ever71 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
this was just very very sweet and an enjoyable read
Berserker Nightwitch chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Cute! Yes, Peter does wear his fair share of hats, doesn't he? Thanks for sharing!
N. Fowleri chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I loved it! You should write another one about the time Edmund had pneumonia in the story. Bye!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
LOL

Poor Ed, No definately means no!

I LOVE how the four interact and how Oreius knows deep inside that there will only EVER be 4 like them and only ONE High King no matter who after him holds the title.

LOVE IT!
XienRue chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Nice! A great brotherly affection
Rebel S2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
hey, why dont you make a sequel! that story sounds nice for an introduction to another story! i hope you get to make a sequel
FelipeMarcusThomas chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
My favourite part is hearing Orieus' thoughts. Well done.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Poor Ed.

Serves Peter right if he gets maimed by an Ogre.
Marianne chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Fabolous! It's really cute!:)

Oh and I will say I REALLY liked your old pic! (the one on your main page:) I miss it!