Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Longer chapters!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
oohhhhh
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
To Guest reviewer right below me I'd just like to point out that in cannon Harry was heterosexual with no evidence to the contrary making him a girl is no less AU than making him gay.

That being said I find Draco Malfoy to be a complete creep and any pairing involving him and Harry, weather the latter is a girl or not, is just wrong.

Not even going to read this fic 'cause, like I said, Harry/Draco is just... just wrong.

Singed: Comments
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Harry Potter is a MALE.

He has a PENIS.

For God's sake, make them HOMOSEXUALS.

There is nothing wrong with Harry being GAY.

You horrible homophobic BIGOT.

Get a LIFE. IT IS OKAY TO BE GAY.
Nooooo chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
WHY MUST YOU LEAVE US WITH THIS CLIFFHANGER! PLZ UPDATE!
13SapphireStars13 chapter 20 . 3/13/2014
Well? What happened?! This fanfic is so awesome! Please continue updating! I positively NEED to know what happens!
Jaz Luna Potter chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
I have read your story over and over again. I have been following this story since early 2010. It is 2014 now and I keep returning to thing story. I dont know why but I love this story. I read it a least once a week. You will always have me as a follower but I would really like to see this story updated and completed. I hope you are well and my best wishes go to you.

From a loyal follower,
Jaz Luna Potter
CrystallineX chapter 20 . 2/6/2014
Genius. You give Draco Malfoy so much more dimension here. Loved it.
Then I saw the last update date. T.T Great writing though!
TintedLoveStory chapter 20 . 2/4/2014
Darling, I personally think its about time we got around to a jealous Hariah. I always loved a woman enraged.
chiinchuriia chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awsome update y nice storie
afroparty chapter 20 . 1/25/2014
Awesome..
Fleur chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Admittedly, I was looking for a boy X boy story. However, the description interested me quite a bit and I ended up staying up the entire night reading. Me loosing sleep, does not happen very often!

The tale you spun was so refreshing and fun to read. All the fun events you thought up were wonderful. Flustered Harry and insecure, cute Draco; you, my dear have completely changed my perspective of the series. I have almost forgotten that Harry is originally a boy and I fail to remember Draco as anything but a cute kid. O_O All this to say, you are awesome and I wish I had happened upon these posts earlier. I hope you can continue it and finish it one day. Sorry that this comment is already 2014...

Lots of love Fleur
azalea chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
The last line was so sad.
tbroski46 chapter 20 . 12/14/2013
Plz plz plz update this story is amazing and keeps you guessing at every turn you surley know how to keep ur readers in suspense! I cant wait to read what happens after this cliff hanger if u update
Smile Black chapter 20 . 12/12/2013
Hi :) It was really nice to read your story, so if you want to continue it you could make a a few people happy :D
1,130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »