Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG OMG
Harry will wear cloves! HAHAHAHA
xbamsod chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Haha well that was a really bad timing for Draco. Just when things were starting to get better between him and Harry XD I'm looking forward to reading more. Seamus' pranks are great and its always been fun to read them. Update Soon :D
alissa chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
Please write more!
melaj88 chapter 20 . 1/11/2013
I reeeealy enjoyed this story so far, it's amazing! any chance you will be updating soon? I think most of your readers will really appreciate it! please!
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Nooo! Why the cliff hangers! I need more of Seamus' ingenuity (read: stupidity), Draco's blunders and Harry's flustered blushes. Also, I really want to find out what the deal with Hermione is.

Update soon, please.
Slytherin Rose Potter chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Really like this story. Love this pairing! Please keep updating, I want to know what happens next! (I have read all the chapters, by the way, just commenting on this chapter for convenience!).
Jurie-chan chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Well, from what I read, university is keeping you real busy so I will not harrass you to update soon, lol! I found your fic because another author was recommanding it so much and I must say, I totally loved it! That was a very evil cliffhanger, though. XD I'll be looking foward to an update (even if it takes another year!)
BatmanSmile11 chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
I Love this story so much! Please update soon! I seriously stayed up all night to read chapters 15-20! i love this story!
Fled chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Definitely one of my favorite Female Harry stories!

The cliffhanger is an absolute torture! I hope everything is going well on your end and an update will turn around soon. Nevertheless this story is brilliant!
rurounichan chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
AAAAHH! I love this! I really hope you update soon.
Terri-LeeMBK chapter 20 . 12/31/2012
PLease, please, please update unorthodox matchmakers. I really do love this story, I think it's GREAT!
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 20 . 12/24/2012
Impressive, really. Very Impressive.
Dragones chapter 20 . 12/21/2012
I know its been ages since this was updated! But PLEEEAAASSEE! I LOOOOVE this story!
n.harkin.9 chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
please please please write more i want to know why prof jones is late and what harry is going to do to draco!
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »