Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
Awesome story! Please update soon!
Dark-n-Twisty chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
I love this fic, truly, I do, but when are we going to get to the 'getting-to-know-you-' portion of this trial-engagement-period? lol.

Honestly, I can't wait to see Draco and Harry make some progress in their relationship. I do hope that Harry's little "jealous" epiphany at the end of this chapter doesn't lead to yet another fight with Draco because frankly, I'm just ready for them to move forward instead of watching them do this two steps forward three steps back dance. And why is it jealously looks so much better on men than women? So unfair T,T

Anywhoo, you really have a well written story on your hands and I honestly can't wait to read more whenever you decide to come back. Thanks for a great read!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Please please please continue the story. It's amazing! Please tell us what happens next!
RedFox3047 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
update
Fire Fist Spade chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Please update. Even if it is based off another, this is one of the best fem!harry stories I've read and I encourage you to continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/8/2013
I hate you.

That said, cracking story, and I want an update ASAP!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
He just jinxed himself
Emerald-Pen chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
Update soon!
tieran chapter 11 . 5/4/2013
ernie macmillian is a huffelpuff
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hmm, I believe I have already read and reviewed this story but recently I have been going through my favourites and this one cropped up. So, I shall review once more, with a simple:

PLEASE REVIEW! Honestly, do you know how HARD it is to find a Harry and Draco fanfic that ISN'T slash!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE! I mean, come on! Why is it so hard to write about a femharry and make it GOOD! All there is to it is to change he to she and him to her and his to hers! It's not that difficult people! Take a moment of your lives to read the books and tell me if either of them show the inclination to have romantic emotions towards the same gender. Exactly! They don't! Femharry is the only way to do this! Gosh! We need more of it!

(Please ignore that rant: it was totally unnecessary and just wasting space - feel free to carry on with whatever you were doing before hand)

Thank you for the story! Oh, and please update soon - if you didn't get that from what I had written above.
leylinjan chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
love this.
please please consider continuing some day!
leylinjan chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
I love your style - it makes me laugh and want to read and read and read... thank you so much !
leylinjan chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
ROTFL - this scene was great! I loved it :)
1,103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »