Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Ohhhh draco you definitely know this girl (HEHEHEHHE)
Harry: Why the F*CK is there an engagement ring on my finger?
Draco: F*ck My bride is harry f*cking potter
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 19 . 4/23
UPDATE PLEASE
SOON
CHOKING ON TEARS
UPDATE
PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE
I NEED CHAPTERS
ITS BEEN LIKE YEARS
LOT OF YEARS
UPDATING WOULD BE APPRECIATED
JUST SAYING
UPDATE
PLEASE UPDATE! Great story!
DaughterofHadesBloodofPylos chapter 20 . 4/3
Where is update pls I am dying:drowning in feels UPDATES WELCOME
I'm going to hell
Willow Darcy chapter 20 . 3/3
Omg. Talk about a cliff hanger. I absolutely love this story so far, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. :)
Reagan Jenelle S chapter 20 . 3/2
Hi! so, i read all this a few years ago... i love it soooooooo much. Why no update?!
BeatleMania1966 chapter 20 . 2/24
This fic is everything I have been looking for. I love the fem!harry/draco pairing. It is so hard to come by and then to find one as well written as this! You can imagine my chagrin when I got to the end and realized it had been several YEARS since you have updated and after checking your author page I see that you are struggling with this fic and where to go with it as well as how your writing style in general has changed.

I hope that you have not given up and I hope that one day soon I will see that you have updated. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

You have a great talent and this story is amazing. I am begging you to not let it go abandoned!
NikolasdaBrave chapter 20 . 2/20
God, please update already! I read this like 2010, and its already 2016! 6 years! Come on! You left me hanging for 6 goddamned years! Pls update, I beg you!
imnotwhoiwas chapter 1 . 2/16
Pleaaaaase upd8!
I rly like this story, u hav rly good writing, and the plot is amazingggg
Oh my ... what happens next? Please update soon
Otakufreak chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
This fic is really entertaining.A part of it reminds me of 'Pride and prejudice.'
Con98 chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
I'm so sad.. So, so sad.. I'm losing all hope that this would be updated any time soon, if not at all. After finding out that the author of one of my favorite manga died, I'm losing all hope..
Wait- please be alive, we need the update, even a rush ending would be fantastic, as long as it's a happy ending

this is making me so sad ! A ,
Dark Star Song chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Oh my goodness. Hariah is Draco's bride-to-be? I so didn't see that coming. (That was sarcastic, if you couldn't tell.)
I'm enjoying this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This is an awesome story. I really like it.
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »