Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
imnotwhoiwas chapter 1 . 2/16
Pleaaaaase upd8!
I rly like this story, u hav rly good writing, and the plot is amazingggg
Oh my ... what happens next? Please update soon
Otakufreak chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
This fic is really entertaining.A part of it reminds me of 'Pride and prejudice.'
Con98 chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
I'm so sad.. So, so sad.. I'm losing all hope that this would be updated any time soon, if not at all. After finding out that the author of one of my favorite manga died, I'm losing all hope..
Wait- please be alive, we need the update, even a rush ending would be fantastic, as long as it's a happy ending

this is making me so sad ! A ,
Dark Star Song chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Oh my goodness. Hariah is Draco's bride-to-be? I so didn't see that coming. (That was sarcastic, if you couldn't tell.)
I'm enjoying this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This is an awesome story. I really like it.
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
update please
ayanamifaerudo chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
I really enjoyed reading Unorthodox Matchmakers. I'm still holding on to hope that you would update. *cross fingers*
potatocatcher chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
Oml, I loveeeeeeeè you! Your progression skills are beautiful, and I admire how you write chapters and consider how your readers react so far! Lgnwlnfnekg l. I'm happy. If you've stopped writing temporarily, please come back and finish your magic with your fingers warming up! I had to add my review when you claimed Ron to be a man who learns from mistakes, because I agree.

Please continue and complete this plot line, Mistress Writer.
adinarusasu chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
plzzzz update soon...
Mellimeldisiel chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
FREAKING UPDATE! DO IT! DON'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! ok I apologize for the explosion but seriously just update!
babyvfan chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
Oh dear shit
babyvfan chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
Oh fucking shit. Oh dear fucking shit. I did not see that coming. At all
babyvfan chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
Oooooh shit. Oh dear shit, this is going to be good
babyvfan chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Oh dear shit. Oh dear shit. I'm so glad not to be in either one of their positions
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »