Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
feels chapter 8 . 9/5/2016
XD it'll be so much more fun now that Blaise knows
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
During the fan girl squeal I squealed for you ::wink::
Rago Dragovian chapter 20 . 8/24/2016
This was an enthralling read! Please update. You could finish this in 3-5 chapters, I suppose.
Dilligrout chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
Uh...you ever going to update?
That'd be nice I likeep this story.
Will follow just in case.

Thanks!

Lilia moon
Courtney Carroll chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
I know it's been like 5 years since an update, but I love this story and I really want it to continue if you are still alive?!
Madame Red Wolf chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
I would love if you finished writing this, you are truthfully a superb writer I love the fem!Harry/Draco stories all based off of your writing, I know it's not realistic for me to expect you to finish the story after five years, but that would make me immensely happy :)
Madame Red Wolf chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
I like it a lot so far, I love the character change in Narccisa and Draco, believable but endearing. You are also a very talented writer, I can't wait to read more.
TotalOtaku07 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
It's been like 5 years since your last update and youre probably done with Uni now so when are you going to post those new chapters we are all dying to read?
Raven097 chapter 20 . 7/5/2016
Nice fic hope you would continue it.
ms.potterclearwaterdiangelo chapter 20 . 7/4/2016
Dude..bad cliffhanger...please update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2016
Hahahahahahaha oh he is in so much trouble, lol please update seen I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASEEEeEeee
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN _ _ _ _!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2016
Please come back to the story! It's so good!
Rebel277 chapter 20 . 5/13/2016
UPDATE LADY UPDATE I AM SO INLOVE WITH THIS STORY! PLEAAAAAAAAAASSSSEEEE!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/3/2016
I've got to say your story is brilliant. It keeps me entertained through the entire chapters, even if there is a change in pace. It truly is a shame that you don't update anymore because you have great talent. All the luck to you in every story that you do.
1,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »