Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
The Shades of Grey chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
When will you start updating again? :(
mateo chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
i like but can you finishis please
Pelf chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Please ... at least write up to the part of the Yule Ball, you've promised earlier to make it a surprise to Ron. I'm not willing to let go of the chance to see how Draco/Harry, Seamus/Millicent, or even some unexpected Neville/Lisa or Blaise/Hermione may turn out. (Makes a face) And do start on somethings about the professors, especially the DADA one. (Is that Hestia by the way? I'd like to see her hex Draco again for being a former death eater, haha.)
Fortinbras13 chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
(Gets on knees) Please! PLEASE update this epic and wonderful story!
Airi 65 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
This is seriously one of my favorite stories. Please update!
leafpool5 chapter 20 . 7/30/2014
Damn harry not gonna be happy with that. great job with this fic your is one of the best fem hatty / draco fic i seen. keep up the good work
Guest chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Please keep the updates coming, i'm loving this whole story that just keeps getting better ;)
Gene-Master chapter 11 . 7/9/2014
you really beat around the bush don't you.
Aline chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
Gosh, please updateee! :(
CloudCarnivore chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
I hope for more chapters soon! :)
Guest chapter 18 . 6/6/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
For the epilogue please put it up as a separate fanfic, like a one-shot sequel of sorts, so that a) It won't ruin the story and, b) Readers who don't want an epilogue can easily avoid it. Please! And please update I need to more! Please, this is really, really good!
Bollex chapter 20 . 5/28/2014
Please do continue this fanfic ยก. It is the second time i read it and i actually love it. It was my first Harry Potter fanfic andit got me into reading others so pleeease find the inspiration :)
darkpsychoqueen chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
This story absolutely rocks and I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
By far the best thing I have ever read!
1,028 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »