Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
babyvfan chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Oh deaR fuck
babyvfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2015
This ought to be interesting
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
This should be good
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
I think you're doing great so far.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Oh, dear lord. I haven't read the the full story yet but I already know that this story won't end well. I take that back. Not well. I mean it won't be the way Draco would expect, which makes it all the story all more interesting
nicolette chapter 19 . 8/9/2015
This story could be made into a movie! That would be so amazing!
michelllllleeee chapter 14 . 8/9/2015
how old are you? ur a rly good writer
TheAwesomeAkaKuroFanatic chapter 19 . 8/6/2015
(I had to switch to another chapter to actually post this review bc ff . net wont allow me to post two reviews on one chapter)
Alright, well maybe it wasn't that long but still. I hope that you wouldn't completely lose interest in writing -again I am not forcing you to write- I very much appreciate that you actually updated even though for a period of time you had lost the will to write. Even though you do not update quickly I think that you are a great writer. The way you depict characters, their character development, how you describe their feelings and how you interpret them is really great. I've just started reading this earlier this day and I should say that this got me hooked just by the first chapter, heck you could say I fell in love with this just by reading the summary, and it got even better as the story progressed. I really really wish that you would continue. :)))
(Well, /now/ it /is/ long.../very/ long...I think

- a weird, fanfiction-loving, (kinda) sappy idiot :)
TheAwesomeAkaKuroFanatic chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
:(((((( I hope you still update. Even though you haven't been active for like almost five years, I really really am still expecting you to update. I also hope that you're doing okay. This is literally one of the best fics I've read here, might be a little OOC but still. It's really good and I really like how the chapters are hella long. I am pretty much hanging here on the cliff hanger you left us. It's not that I'm forcing you to write, that's up to you to decide whether or not you stick to this fic considering your note which I really do respect. I love this and I hope you don't get tired of it. I'm sorry that this review is really long but I just wanted to say that.

-a reader who would wait for as long as it takes to know what happens next :)
animal lover13 chapter 20 . 8/3/2015
I love what you have written so far. I know it's been a while since you last updated, but I hope you're able to update soon.

Keep writing
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
You, I must say, are a complete bitch... 4 goddamn years to update? Really?
Espied7 chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Love your method of avoiding having to write the sorting hat's song :)
Glenn chapter 20 . 7/10/2015
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Cshelle111 chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Its been 6 yearsssss ._. Updateeee! Pleasseeee
Cshelle111 chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Can you please continue this story? You're a really good writer, and I really like this story! You left me on a 6 year cliff hanger! Will you please finish this story? PLEASEEE!
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »