Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
BeatleMania1966 chapter 20 . 2/24/2016
This fic is everything I have been looking for. I love the fem!harry/draco pairing. It is so hard to come by and then to find one as well written as this! You can imagine my chagrin when I got to the end and realized it had been several YEARS since you have updated and after checking your author page I see that you are struggling with this fic and where to go with it as well as how your writing style in general has changed.

I hope that you have not given up and I hope that one day soon I will see that you have updated. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

You have a great talent and this story is amazing. I am begging you to not let it go abandoned!
NikolasdaBrave chapter 20 . 2/20/2016
God, please update already! I read this like 2010, and its already 2016! 6 years! Come on! You left me hanging for 6 goddamned years! Pls update, I beg you!
imnotwhoiwas chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Pleaaaaase upd8!
I rly like this story, u hav rly good writing, and the plot is amazingggg
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2016
Oh my ... what happens next? Please update soon
Otakufreak chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
This fic is really entertaining.A part of it reminds me of 'Pride and prejudice.'
Con98 chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
I'm so sad.. So, so sad.. I'm losing all hope that this would be updated any time soon, if not at all. After finding out that the author of one of my favorite manga died, I'm losing all hope..
Wait- please be alive, we need the update, even a rush ending would be fantastic, as long as it's a happy ending

this is making me so sad ! A ,
Dark Star Song chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Oh my goodness. Hariah is Draco's bride-to-be? I so didn't see that coming. (That was sarcastic, if you couldn't tell.)
I'm enjoying this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This is an awesome story. I really like it.
rhizz17 chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
update please
ayanamifaerudo chapter 20 . 11/9/2015
I really enjoyed reading Unorthodox Matchmakers. I'm still holding on to hope that you would update. *cross fingers*
potatocatcher chapter 17 . 10/12/2015
Oml, I loveeeeeeeè you! Your progression skills are beautiful, and I admire how you write chapters and consider how your readers react so far! Lgnwlnfnekg l. I'm happy. If you've stopped writing temporarily, please come back and finish your magic with your fingers warming up! I had to add my review when you claimed Ron to be a man who learns from mistakes, because I agree.

Please continue and complete this plot line, Mistress Writer.
adinarusasu chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
plzzzz update soon...
Mellimeldisiel chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
FREAKING UPDATE! DO IT! DON'T JUST LEAVE IT THERE! ok I apologize for the explosion but seriously just update!
babyvfan chapter 19 . 8/19/2015