Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
JC chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
o i wonder who was watching from the shadows KYA!
JC chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM LOVING THAT YOUR UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY! YOUR VIEWS WOULD SKYROCKET IF U KEPT UP THE PEACE! GOOD WORK & WORK HARD DARLING! Much LOVE
karenelaine chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Nice story. It may be lighthearted as you say, but it it very descriptive. I like stories that have so much more content in them then just the characters' words.
Klarika chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
You are killing me XD when is he going to find out?

Great Chapter
slytherin-nette chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Hey Phoenix. :)

Haha... So Draco is going to spend some time over at Andromeda's house huh? I'm pretty sure there'll be interesting interaction between him and a certain someone then. :wink: Haha. I was also kind of suspecting you would do that and I have to say I love the idea. :)

Harry is so cute in this chapter! Imagine keeping up your friends for an entire night trying to research about trying to take the ring off. :giggle: Is she really as against this whole thing as she says she is or is there something there worth looking into? I'll wait further to see what happens next. :P

Btw, I think Draco is so cute. Haha. He was just staring at Harry the entire time and he didn't even realize it. Has he always taken a liking to her even then in your story or has it just begun during seventh year? (You don't have to answer that. I'm just voicing out my curiosity again. Hehe.)

Can we expect some D/H interaction in the next chapter while they're all doing some "research"? :smirk: I hope you make Blaise and Harry eventually friends in this story, I absolutely love Blaise for some reason. I think he's so adorable. (No one beats Seamus in your fic though. :giggle:)

Soo... Who have you got planned for DADA this year? Hmm. I wonder if we're in for a couple more surprises from you Phoenix. :wink: Although I can't really think of any other characters *alive* after the seventh book who would be able to teach DADA though... :/ Is it someone like Bill Weasley? Or perhaps Charlie? Or maybe even more unexpected like Lucius as a probationary thing or something? (I am just randomly saying things off the top of my head. Don't take them seriously. :P )

In any case, I'm going beyond myself again. Haha. I'll leave the rest of the story to you since you're doing such a wonderful job so far. ;) Keep up the good work and hope you can update soon! Good luck with all the schoolwork! :)

P.S. Again, please relay my thanks to Euko-Chan for her reviews in TPG. :) I'll try to post the next chapter out asap. :)

Cheers! :)
JC chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
I love this story, kind of sucks the releases are monthly instead of weekly but I understand you're busy. Anyways im waiting for more HD moments maybe even a kiss! keep up the good work
casie chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I've just read this story without stopping, and I have to say, I'm hooked. You really have Ron's personality down pat, and Harry's, too. I think Hermione is just a /little/ too perfect for my liking, but overall, I love the story. btw, you're great at cliffhangers :)
Rosepraul chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I loved this chapter even though it was only a filler chapter. It had to be written. I understadn that you have thigns that you must do instead of writing this story. But i liek this story very much so far adn i really hope you come through on those promies of harry/draco moments. That would just really make my day. Plus i hope that draco and harry can get over this thing they have were they dont like each other when it is obvius they do. Well good writing adn i will eargly be waiting for the next chapter.
Melty Bagle chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
*gasps at you in horror* Possibly no update until June? O_o But you have me so addicted! lol. But in any case, another great chapter. Through there weren't many Draco/Harry moments, the little there were was enough to somewhat satisfy... kind of... okay. i lied. I want more. BUT! I did find that whole lunch scene adorable. He couldn't stop staring! XD Who knows? Maybe he'll turn stalker due to some strange fascination and find out that way? lol. jk. But it would be funny if it was that way. I seriously can't wait till your next update! Thanks for updating and hope you do well!
RNGesus chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I KNOW! LET ME GUESS WATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN DRACO GOES TO THAT HOUSE IN CHRISTMAS! Draco's is gonna go to andromeda's house and then Harry is also gonna go to visit her godchild yeah? So that means they will both be there! I might be wrong so please tell me if I'm right about this! Update soon! Great story! XD
I'm-Reading chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Hehehe, I really like this. It's very good. I spotted the Christmas thing, I can so imagine Harry showing up for Christmas with Draco and Narcissa there. I can't wait to see what happens next!
testosterone-tea chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Good chapter! I loved the moment in the Great Hall when Draco was staring at Harry. And I did catch it... Draco is going to stay at Andromeda's over the winter holiday, and my guess is that Harry is going to visit Teddy then as well! Something to look forward to, eh?
O Desperado Sweetie O chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Good chapter.

I was going to say didn't Andromeda and Teddy move in with Harry? Or was that just during the times she is there? And any other times she would live in her own home? Well, if she does live with Harry, then Christmas time will be there at her house. Hahaha. Is that what you were hinting at in the end A/Ns?

I look forward to your next update.
lazydaygirl chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
aw, I really, REAllY want to read more! please TRY to update soon!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
Thank you so much for the update! Well done on including a conversation about why Harry having the ring was such a source of discomfort for Harry and co.

Are Harry and Draco going to have a run-in at Christmas time? Draco would probably be rather enamoured with the sight of Harry and a baby Teddy.

Can't wait for the next, but good luck with preparing for your exams first!
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »