Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Plush chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
I hope that Malfoy won't be intelligent and figure out that Harry is the one who possesses his ring.
Plush chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
So Zabini is suspecting something from Harry's glove.

I like how you portrait Zabini too. He sounds like a very good friend to Malfoy.
Plush chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Does it mean that Harry and Draco will spend Christmas together? That would be cool!
Plush chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I understand that Harry needs some drastic measures to get rid of the ring, but I'm happy that Ginny stop her! Some drastic measures must no be considered as a good measure to solve a problem.
FelesMagica chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
i really like your story. your grammar is good and your characters make sense. personally i love happy ends, so i would love Harry and Draco to get together in the end and be happy. to make it a bit more intersting, if a happy end is too boring for you, you could form some betrayls from Harrys and Dracos friends, that dont understand, how these two could possibly marry in the end.

hope you will update soon!
Shinara101 chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
omg. that was awesome! whens the next chapter supposed to be out?
Plush chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It's a very good idea, using a magical ring.

And I like how you portrait Malfoy. He seems less... bad guy!
Rella357 chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
i just finsihed reading ur story so far. its l8 but i realy wanted 2 finish it. ii cnt believe draco still hasnt found out! plz upd8 soon..
Tubbs chapter 11 . 6/8/2009
UPDATE SOON!
kcluvssugar chapter 11 . 6/7/2009
FINALLY! Thank you soo much for updating. Been waiting forever :)
Sweet-Charmed-Angle chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
great chapter! can't wait for the big reveal! so excited :D hope to read the next chapter soon!
Rosepraul chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
I love your story so much and i want to not put it down. Its like a good television series that you have to wait for the next episode for and don't want to. I would like to see what Draco will think when he realizes its harry who he is after. And then i would like to see them be happy with one another. As to any ideas i would have them bump into each other when no is around and harry has her glove off. That would really make sparks fly! Well I love your story and hope that the next chapter will be up soon
JC chapter 11 . 6/4/2009
I liked this chapter, there wasnt really much hariah/malfoy interaction i felt it was a lil lacking so im hoping you make up for it in the next chapter! i hope it comes quickly waiting is sucha a pain! anyways it was a cute chapter but i thought dracocobear was being overly dramatic... i miss his pompous attitute.
O Desperado Sweetie O chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Ahh you're back.

I loved this chapter a lot. I have only one comment to make and that is while Harry is observing Draco while he is petting the thestral she wonders (a small part of her) whose death he witnessed in order to see the thestral however, did she forget that he was supposed to kill Dumbledore for one and also the muggle studies professor that Voldemort killed in the Malfoy's home, and we can't forget Crabbe. I was surprised to read that part. Even though it is a small part of her mind wondering. She probably didn't think of those 3 people.

Otherwise, I loved this chapter. I enjoyed the part with Rita Skeeter. Glad that Draco knew not to trust her with her quill. I feel bad for Draco thinking that his fiancee possibly doesn't want to know him. Hmm, maybe with Harry seeing a new side to Draco, she won't be so quick to deny him in knowing that he wants to know who she is.

Looking forwad to your next update.
Rokkis chapter 11 . 6/3/2009
Good chapter and am very much looking forward to the big revealing!

Cheers!