Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Simplice chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Can't wait to see when Blaise figures it out...heehe! (forget Draco's response-predictable to an extent, but I'm curious about Blaise!)
Sweet-single chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
MY LOVIN THE MOVIE hmm i thought this fic was familiar i wonder what happened to that author

UPDATE SOON!
RobinIsley chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I most certainly didn't see the Harry-Blaise and Ron-Draco partnerships coming, though it's quite refreshing, makes it all more interesting ;). Hm will this potion play a large role in Draco's discovery of his perfect wife or will Harry reveal herself in some other way. I'm quite aware you that you won't answer those questions, but anyway I hope to find out ;)
of Serendip chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
hm I don't get the concept of the rinds. Why would the engagement be legaliased when it's a odd ring that only one family use, it's not a common practice in the wizarding world plus, it was forced on another party. Something legal should need agreement on both sides.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Ed-LOVER-92 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Yay! I was actually very surprised I took interest in this story, so you get a gold star for scaring me half out of my seat! I also award you the Certificate of Shock and Awe for not pairing Harry and Draco in Potions! Thank you! That plot device is extremely overused, but no doubt you already know that.

But besides praise... you seem to have a certain fascination with the word 'sadistic', a word I don't see too often in fanfics. Sometimes your use of that word scares me. I don't particularly think of Draco as sadistic. Sarcastic, maybe. Sardonic, possibly. Probably not sadistic.

Otherwise, it's awesome! Keep writing!
slytherin-nette chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
hey phoenix! :)

omg.. I can't believe I only just saw the chapter now! I'm so sorry this review came a bit late... I berate myself on not having checked up on my email recently. Stupid school work. :P Well at least I only have one more week left then it's graduation from college! Woohoo! :)

Anyway, on to the wonderful chapter! :) I, for one, personally saw the whole Harry-Blaise friendship coming but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if that was actually what you had in mind. In any case, I think the idea itself is brilliant and I'm very curious as to how you're planning to develop it further. Will Draco be joining in on Harry and Blaise's little meetings every now and then? *giggle* One can only hope.

On another note, I liked how you described a bit of the other characters in the story. I hate how some other fanfics especially leave out some of the other characters because they want to focus on getting the main pairing alone. I thought the whole Hermione/Ron shyness thing was very adorable and very accurate as to what actually would have happened after the seventh book. :)

Speaking of adorable... *giggle* Harry is just so cute with her irrational ire at Draco. It seems to be there's something there that's way beneath the surface... Perhaps you're going to expound on that a bit more? About their past experiences in the past I mean and what they were actually thinking... Or maybe I'm overguessing again. hahaha. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. :P

If I had to venture a guess, I would say that Draco had been VERY nice to Ron during that one Potions class. otherwise, Ron wouldn't have had that weird face that Harry saw during the end of the lesson. Am I right, am I right? *nudge-nudge* Hahaha. *Sigh* even though I love Draco's jerky-ness, I do like seeing his occasional nice side every once and awhile. :)

Well, I suppose I have to end this review a bit earlier than usual. (I have an oral exam to study for tomorrow. :( ) But once again, I commend you for another excellent chapter and I will wait patiently for the next one, no matter how long you may take. No rush, of course. I completely agree with you. Education comes first. :)

Btw... Since I have no way of contacting her, please tell your cousin Euko-Chan thank you for me and for her reviews on my story. I'm really glad she enjoys reading it. Hopefully, I'll post the next chapter within the week. *grins*

Again, thank you for the wonderful chapter and please update as soon as you can. I'm really eager as to what's going to happen next. Hopefully more H/D interaction in the next chapter. *hint-hint* Haha. Till next time! :)

slytherin-nette
shadowblade1896 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
AARHG your killing me here gurl!your making me hang onto every word! everytime you update im looking for signs that maplfoy finds out of sumthin! i cant w8 till someone else finds out about the ring! XD update soon!
Stargazer chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
:D
niceasice chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
Wow! This story is quit interesting, hawever, I'm not quite sure whether Ron is a girl or not. Please clarify in the next chapter or so. Anyway, keep writing, you're doing really well. I like long chapters, and please update soon!
chm01 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
some one's going to get killed (and I'm not talking about zabinni or hariah)
O Desperado Sweetie O chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
To be honest I did not see Ron and Draco paired up. That is so great. I am glad that it wasn't so predictable after all. :-)

Still curious as to how long it will take for them to find out but I know that will all be revealed when the time is right.

I would love to see Harry put Draco in his place...somehow. Just to see him brought down from his high horse once. It would be worth it to read.

Great chapter as always. Looking forward to your next update.
RRW chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
This is simply fabulous.
alaine1910 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
This is a great update the idea is still working very well.

Good luck with your tests, please update when you can.
anbu medic chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
first things first, congratulations for another great chapter!

Blaise and Harry as partners would surely be interesting, since they get to spend more time together (probably with Malfoy too), which means more opportunities for Blaise to find out about Harry's ring! can't wait for another chapter!

i totally get the part about education being your first priority, so i hope you do well on your exams - so that you can get back to writing the next chapter soon!

i have a confession to make: i am (or was) -soaring high-. no, i don't think i have ESP. i think it's just that i used to write and i guess that's just my brain's "creative" part finally coming back to life after so many years in medschool. i have been itching to write again a few months back (even with hospital stuff and all), and now i am trying to start again after reading many published stories here in ffn. to tell you the truth, it was yours and toodarnlazy's stories that clinched it! so thank you for rekindling my will of fire! (or something like that. LOL!)
982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »