Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Fire Dolphin chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
oh, i realy hope that fraco finds out in the next chapter. this chapter has really made me very sympathtic to poor draco and how he might be suffering. but very nice, cant wait for the update
Aesura chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
*sighs dreamingly* how positively absolutely utterly romantic!

definitely the BEST Draco/FemHarry fic EVER! (though it's the only Draco/FemHarry fic i've read, but who's counting)

i love the part where Draco and Harry stared into eachother's eyes, gazing so lovingly into them...and...KKYYA!~

...ahh...i'm acting like such a fangirl right now. forgive me... _;

well this story has taken up my writing time...eh... i REALLY should be working on them, but... erg. effing too lazy

*sigh* i wish i have more to say, but if i do, then I'll probably be squealing and sighing and...ugh, shutting up now!

keep up the good work
whewtwheeeew chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
this chapter was great! please update soon I can't wait for Draco to find out!
GreenOnBlack chapter 11 . 6/2/2009

LOL!
OfTheGreenwood chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
EK! I was quoted (sort of) in a story! Thanks so much-am quite flattered! : ) I'm sorry to have been so lax in reviewing the last chapter.

Harry's lucky to have such loyal friends, though perhaps Ron is a bit too protective, at least when it comes to Draco Malfoy. I loved Draco's description of being thought of as "underage daughter’s pedophile, psychotic ex-lover was back in town and ready to claim her"! Blaise seems a smart one-is he going to do his own research into the Golden Trio?

I wanted to hug Draco in that last scene, though, or set a herd of Centaurs on Skeeter, the tactless wretch. I wonder if Harry will make her presence known.

As for ideas, how about this: Draco and Harry end up together, and then conspire to get Ron to ask Hermione out to the ball...Happy endings all around, though sometimes I really think Hermione deserves better than Ron!

I hope you feel better! And I hope we find out soon if the "cat's out of the bag"!
CupcakeKurt chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Aw poor Draco! Wah!
SilverPantherSM chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
Selene Appia chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Poor Draco, so oblivious. Or in denial, more like. Maybe that push forward from Skeeter will help him.

If not... maybe Blaise will take pity on him and tell him (I'm sure he has got his suspicions). Either that or Skeeter (her again) will speculate on "potential candidates" in a part of her article, opening his eyes.

I wonder what McGonagall wants to tell Harry about... Perhaps that she is going to be the new Defense Professor? What? Who never know.

I will have to wait for the next chapter to find out, I suppose. :-)
Carola-x chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I really like your story!

It's great! Thanks for the update!

Please update soon!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
i just got to ask how long till the next chap?
chm01 chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
this is going to get good, and why is Seamus planning? becuase I have a feeling that it's not just because. by the way I checked your profile and I agree on your opinion of twilight, in my way of thinking vampires are either misterious like Dracula or like Selene or Alucard.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Ron was being intelligent? Scary! I loved it though, it was great. I can't wait for the big reveal-I'm so excited! Great job.
Varia no Shizue chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I seriously almost started hyperventilating when I saw you updated XD And then I squeeled. I was SUPPOSED to do homework, and learn for a repetition, but then i saw you updated, and well...I'm sure I can make up some excuse :)

I kept laughing throuout the story (like:No need to scream so hysterically like a PMSing girl XD).

AW...poor Drakie-poo...still not knowing who his fiancé is ...

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter..If you don't update, I solemnly swear that I will bash your head with a rubber duck. Seriously.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Heh. Harry's gonna be DADA professor, huh? XD I can't wait to see what'll happen! Update soon! _
I'm-Reading chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! You updated! I loved the chapter, though I really, really want Harry to reveal herself. I'm still waiting, apparently... I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully the BIG REVEAL is on hand. I really love this story, still think it's amazing. Can't wait for more!
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »