Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
caramel.chocolate chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Hey i really like ur story & i was wondering how long it would take 4 ur nxt update... & just curious but who was da person watching dem da very end of ch 10?
Stargazer chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
:D
Stargazer chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
:D
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
interesting setting that this story is in. i hope that well lucious gets out of prison he will also have a change of heart. i cant wait for draco to find out and for harry to find out and realize her felings for malfoy. please update soon
Selene Appia chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Nice. :-)
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
all I can say is please up date soon

I have a Doctors appointment today.
cookyc chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
to good Oh why do we have to wait until June this story is good!
Vivsheryl chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
What do you mean the next chapter isn't comeing soon? MUST. HAVE. CHAPTER. NOW. Anyway, awsome chapter! Love the part when Draco and Hariah kiss! So cute!
dhh chapter 6 . 3/24/2009
I'm annoyed by this story so far..I mean, I can pic it to be your typical cliche and Draco NOT knowing that the ring is with Harry..It's all very annoying. I mean, I know you're just going to drag it out and i just don't take to it and the whole weasly*ron and ginny plus the knowitall* is just so annoying to read.

I can't take this story.. It's overall appeal isn't appealing at all..
Lady Artemist chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
This is such an awesome story! I love the idea and it's written so well! I can't wait for more and Christmas is bound to be interesting! Great job and I hope you update soon!
Vivsheryl chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUNNY! I love the part at the end when you wrote:

Hermione bit her lip nervously before repeating her words, slowly this time, '‘You. Are. Engaged. To. Draco. Malfoy. Now.’

There was a beautiful moment of silence that was the absolute definition of ‘the calm before the storm’. And then,

‘SAY WHAT?’
Rosepraul chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Alright! That was just so funny how harry fell on top of draco and then kissed. Pirecless. So what is up with these thoughts that draco has had? has he always liked the raven haried beauty? methinks so. *evil laugh* but nayway great stroy and its okay that you cant get a chapter up before june. I can wait till then adn i will try adn be pactient. Well until next time keep up the good work.
Melty Bagle chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Kya~! They kissed! :D Even if it was accidental... lol. Great chapter and thanks SO much for the quick update! I just wish i didn't have to wait three months for the next one. Almost makes me wish that i'd waited until like... May or something before reading this... maybe it wouldn't have seemed so long... but... eh.. you're stories are SO addicting! Thank you!
SilverPantherSM chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
oh man. Sucks you'll be gone for so long. good luck with whatever is keeping you from us, your dear readers. Really good chapter.
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 69 .. Last Next »