Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Carola-x chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I really like your story!

It's great! Thanks for the update!

Please update soon!
Goldenfightergirl chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
i just got to ask how long till the next chap?
chm01 chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
this is going to get good, and why is Seamus planning? becuase I have a feeling that it's not just because. by the way I checked your profile and I agree on your opinion of twilight, in my way of thinking vampires are either misterious like Dracula or like Selene or Alucard.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Ron was being intelligent? Scary! I loved it though, it was great. I can't wait for the big reveal-I'm so excited! Great job.
Varia no Shizue chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I seriously almost started hyperventilating when I saw you updated XD And then I squeeled. I was SUPPOSED to do homework, and learn for a repetition, but then i saw you updated, and well...I'm sure I can make up some excuse :)

I kept laughing throuout the story (like:No need to scream so hysterically like a PMSing girl XD).

AW...poor Drakie-poo...still not knowing who his fiancé is ...

I seriously can't wait for the next chapter..If you don't update, I solemnly swear that I will bash your head with a rubber duck. Seriously.
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Heh. Harry's gonna be DADA professor, huh? XD I can't wait to see what'll happen! Update soon! _
I'm-Reading chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! You updated! I loved the chapter, though I really, really want Harry to reveal herself. I'm still waiting, apparently... I can't wait for the next chapter, hopefully the BIG REVEAL is on hand. I really love this story, still think it's amazing. Can't wait for more!
akinohanun chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
im so glad you updated i missed this story. cant wait for more in the future. keep up the good work!
mumimeanjudy chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Draco IS being blind. After all, he only needs to ask himself who would let Ron know about the ring for one thing, and whom would Ron be trying to "protect" for the other. That would probably narrow it down to Harry, Hermione and Ginny.
semper paratis chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
This was a really good chapter. I would imagine that Blaise should be able to figure out the mystery fiance pretty soon. He certainly has more information than Draco, with Ron being protective of her and Harry wearing a single, fingerless glove. He already knows that she is hiding something with that glove... I can't wait for the next chapter. Hope to read it soon... was that a hint. I think that was a hint.

Great job!
Stargazer chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
Can't wait for more.
Thyrokio chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
GOod work
M chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
I swear, if you don't update your awesome sory, I will tickle you with a feather until you beg for mercy and update the story!
JC chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! its summer vacay!
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
sweet. looking forward to your update... in june. which is pretty soon... rofl.

glucks with it :)