Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
I'm-Reading chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
Amazing, it drove me insane, and I can't wait to read more...
CaligoAngelus chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
*squeels* Iwas really, teally happy to see you updated. And the chapter's title was promising...

*squeels harder* Yay, she's back on the quidditch team! And bumps into our dear Drakie-poo! Ooh, that encounter was really fun to read :)

-However, there was one fool that still could not see what was so glaringly evident: Draco.-LOL

NO, not another cliffhanger. I really hate you right now. *glares*
Thyrokio chapter 12 . 6/16/2009
Good work, I can't wait to see the next chapter.
angelvan105 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
wow what a interesting story i hope draco realize harry potter who is one who have it! of ring soon! keep it up!
Taylor Murphy chapter 11 . 6/15/2009
So Harry (Hariah) is following Malf- Draco? Malfoy is the Hogwarts' biggest git yet in my opinion from the books I've read(I'm still reading the last one, heh heh.). Plz e-mail me when the next chapter is supposed to be updated! (My e-mail address is if you need it or not.)
JC chapter 8 . 6/13/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Deadly2Enigma chapter 11 . 6/13/2009
o! Please update soon it's a wonderful story and I'd hate to see it go to waste... Pretty Please,with sugar on top...and a cherry! I'll love you forever,youv'e done a wonderful job so you have Skeeter expose Harry maybe you can have harry in a fit of anger contact the ministry and return the favor.
Plush chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
I'm not sure I'm haapy to see Skeeter again, but I'm happy that (somehow) she helped Malfoy understanding better why his fiancee had not revealed herself yet to him.

Please update very soon!

I really like your story. The storyline is strong and the characters are normal (not Sue). That Ron could be a bit more intelligent than we would give him credit is surprising and great too - for Harry's sake.

Anyway, please update very very very soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Plush chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
I hope that Malfoy won't be intelligent and figure out that Harry is the one who possesses his ring.
Plush chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
So Zabini is suspecting something from Harry's glove.

I like how you portrait Zabini too. He sounds like a very good friend to Malfoy.
Plush chapter 9 . 6/10/2009
Does it mean that Harry and Draco will spend Christmas together? That would be cool!
Plush chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I understand that Harry needs some drastic measures to get rid of the ring, but I'm happy that Ginny stop her! Some drastic measures must no be considered as a good measure to solve a problem.
FelesMagica chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
i really like your story. your grammar is good and your characters make sense. personally i love happy ends, so i would love Harry and Draco to get together in the end and be happy. to make it a bit more intersting, if a happy end is too boring for you, you could form some betrayls from Harrys and Dracos friends, that dont understand, how these two could possibly marry in the end.

hope you will update soon!
Shinara101 chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
omg. that was awesome! whens the next chapter supposed to be out?
Plush chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It's a very good idea, using a magical ring.

And I like how you portrait Malfoy. He seems less... bad guy!
1,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »