Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Nikotehfox chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Um, just pointing out that when Harry was thinking about brushing her teeth and gargling, you said "gurgling" on accident. Thought you might want to know. I loved the chapter! YAY for Draco/Harry!
red-crecent-moon chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Cool story whens the next chapter hope draco finds out soon
MusixAkira948 chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
aand for all i know this is the bestest femharry/draco story!
MusixAkira948 chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
oh man~cant wait!
XxShinara221xX chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
woah! harry and malfoy, kissed, im freaked out!
Lady Cooper chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
please update ASAP!
Rokkis chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
so cute. But must admit that I can't understand WHY Harry does not ask to talk to Draco privately and tell him about the ring and tell him to take it off. It's not like he can force her.

It's really illogical and I don't think a grown woman who's been through a war would act like a bloody thirteen year old with a first crush...

Cheers!
Rokkis chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Hehehe, brilliant!

Cheers!
GreenOnBlack chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Very interesting concept. I would love to see how this Harry and Malfoy interaction will work on. In the meantime, Blaise and Harry interaction is interesting as well. Keep it up.
PsychAnalyst chapter 10 . 3/28/2009
XD

That was totally awesome!

Wah! I can't wait to see (or read about) the look on Draco's face once he finds out that Harry really is his fiancé.

Update soon!

Lurve your story!
caramel.chocolate chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Hey i really like ur story & i was wondering how long it would take 4 ur nxt update... & just curious but who was da person watching dem da very end of ch 10?
Stargazer chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
:D
Stargazer chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
:D
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
interesting setting that this story is in. i hope that well lucious gets out of prison he will also have a change of heart. i cant wait for draco to find out and for harry to find out and realize her felings for malfoy. please update soon
Selene Appia chapter 10 . 3/27/2009