Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
KurtFabulous chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
I loved that Draco could have found his fiancée and yet he didn't realise even when that facts were right in front of him (or rather lying on top of him)! Can't wait for your next update as your story keeps getting better and better.
fifespice chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
ooh thye kissed and he felt a tingle i have to wonder wahen balsie will figure it out or if draco will tell his mum about the tingle and who was the eyes in shadow oh well something to look forward too in june or july or whenever you are bale to update
I'm-Reading chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Hehe this was great. Will Blaize find out before Draco? I can't wait to see what happens next! This is soo exciting! I sound like a fangirl don't I? Loved the chapter anyway!
Simplice chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
no fair! total cliffhanger onto whose eyes those were!
whewtwheeeew chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
great chpater! i loved the part with harry and draco in the library. classic. update soon!
semper paratis chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
I really liked this chapter. All Draco and Blaise need to do is compair notes and they should have their own Eureka! moment. I like the hints that Draco always liked Harry too. It is both sweet and sad. I wonder if Draco will write to his dear mother about more information on the ring? That might help him out a bit too! Great job!
RRW chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Finally, I think the tension of Draco not knowing who has his ring is driving me batty! I hope he finds out in the next chapter!
Raven Marcus chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
wow! It is getting very interesting! how more chapters are you planning to do! I bet Narcissa is gonna be one happy lady when she finds out about harry!
JC chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
o i wonder who was watching from the shadows KYA~!
JC chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! IM LOVING THAT YOUR UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY! YOUR VIEWS WOULD SKYROCKET IF U KEPT UP THE PEACE! GOOD WORK & WORK HARD DARLING! Much LOVE
karenelaine chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
Nice story. It may be lighthearted as you say, but it it very descriptive. I like stories that have so much more content in them then just the characters' words.
Klarika chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
You are killing me XD when is he going to find out?

Great Chapter
slytherin-nette chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
Hey Phoenix. :)

Haha... So Draco is going to spend some time over at Andromeda's house huh? I'm pretty sure there'll be interesting interaction between him and a certain someone then. :wink: Haha. I was also kind of suspecting you would do that and I have to say I love the idea. :)

Harry is so cute in this chapter! Imagine keeping up your friends for an entire night trying to research about trying to take the ring off. :giggle: Is she really as against this whole thing as she says she is or is there something there worth looking into? I'll wait further to see what happens next. :P

Btw, I think Draco is so cute. Haha. He was just staring at Harry the entire time and he didn't even realize it. Has he always taken a liking to her even then in your story or has it just begun during seventh year? (You don't have to answer that. I'm just voicing out my curiosity again. Hehe.)

Can we expect some D/H interaction in the next chapter while they're all doing some "research"? :smirk: I hope you make Blaise and Harry eventually friends in this story, I absolutely love Blaise for some reason. I think he's so adorable. (No one beats Seamus in your fic though. :giggle:)

Soo... Who have you got planned for DADA this year? Hmm. I wonder if we're in for a couple more surprises from you Phoenix. :wink: Although I can't really think of any other characters *alive* after the seventh book who would be able to teach DADA though... :/ Is it someone like Bill Weasley? Or perhaps Charlie? Or maybe even more unexpected like Lucius as a probationary thing or something? (I am just randomly saying things off the top of my head. Don't take them seriously. :P )

In any case, I'm going beyond myself again. Haha. I'll leave the rest of the story to you since you're doing such a wonderful job so far. ;) Keep up the good work and hope you can update soon! Good luck with all the schoolwork! :)

P.S. Again, please relay my thanks to Euko-Chan for her reviews in TPG. :) I'll try to post the next chapter out asap. :)

Cheers! :)
JC chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
I love this story, kind of sucks the releases are monthly instead of weekly but I understand you're busy. Anyways im waiting for more HD moments maybe even a kiss! keep up the good work
casie chapter 9 . 3/21/2009
I've just read this story without stopping, and I have to say, I'm hooked. You really have Ron's personality down pat, and Harry's, too. I think Hermione is just a /little/ too perfect for my liking, but overall, I love the story. btw, you're great at cliffhangers :)
1,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »