Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Systatic chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Er, I doubt Draco would refer to "Hariah" as "Harry" since some sort of close relationship or kinship is often implied, one that they don't have, when one uses someone's nickname.

It'd also be easier to just call "her" by Hariah. I doubt any female would appreciate a beautiful name like that being morphed into "Harry" (a more plausible spelling would be Hari/Harri if you have to have that or simply called "Riah" [but that's a little too out of character-limits are needed, so at least you didn't come up with some name like Summer Rainbow Butterfly-Shimmer... *shiver*]).

Anyway, you have a nice idea, once you get past the inconsistent and sometimes blinding (in a bad way, sorry) grammar (a beta is a good idea, or simply read over your work-several times-before you post it; you'll be surprised how much good that can do), flat characterizations (give them some flaws; say, maybe Draco squawks when he's angry. Like a bird. A very loud bird.), and whatnot.

Don't be afraid to ask your readers questions! None of us are professionals, and seeking help can not only give you ideas but it can improve your writing skills since many will offer constructive criticism.

Best of luck on continuing your story.

Your fellow author,

Noelle Hansen
Aeryn-Unknown chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Even though I've only just finished reading this fic I'm hocked.
Nikotehfox chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Um, just pointing out that when Harry was thinking about brushing her teeth and gargling, you said "gurgling" on accident. Thought you might want to know. I loved the chapter! YAY for Draco/Harry!
red-crecent-moon chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
Cool story whens the next chapter hope draco finds out soon
MusixAkira948 chapter 9 . 4/6/2009
aand for all i know this is the bestest femharry/draco story!
MusixAkira948 chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
oh man~cant wait!
XxShinara221xX chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
woah! harry and malfoy, kissed, im freaked out!
Lady Cooper chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
please update ASAP!
Rokkis chapter 10 . 4/2/2009
so cute. But must admit that I can't understand WHY Harry does not ask to talk to Draco privately and tell him about the ring and tell him to take it off. It's not like he can force her.

It's really illogical and I don't think a grown woman who's been through a war would act like a bloody thirteen year old with a first crush...

Rokkis chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Hehehe, brilliant!

GreenOnBlack chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Very interesting concept. I would love to see how this Harry and Malfoy interaction will work on. In the meantime, Blaise and Harry interaction is interesting as well. Keep it up.
PsychAnalyst chapter 10 . 3/28/2009

That was totally awesome!

Wah! I can't wait to see (or read about) the look on Draco's face once he finds out that Harry really is his fiancé.

Update soon!

Lurve your story!
caramel.chocolate chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Hey i really like ur story & i was wondering how long it would take 4 ur nxt update... & just curious but who was da person watching dem da very end of ch 10?
Stargazer chapter 10 . 3/27/2009