Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
Fire Dolphin chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
interesting setting that this story is in. i hope that well lucious gets out of prison he will also have a change of heart. i cant wait for draco to find out and for harry to find out and realize her felings for malfoy. please update soon
Selene Appia chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
Nice. :-)
sweetteatwo chapter 10 . 3/26/2009
all I can say is please up date soon

I have a Doctors appointment today.
cookyc chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
to good Oh why do we have to wait until June this story is good!
Vivsheryl chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
What do you mean the next chapter isn't comeing soon? MUST. HAVE. CHAPTER. NOW. Anyway, awsome chapter! Love the part when Draco and Hariah kiss! So cute!
Lady Artemist chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
This is such an awesome story! I love the idea and it's written so well! I can't wait for more and Christmas is bound to be interesting! Great job and I hope you update soon!
Vivsheryl chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
THIS CHAPTER WAS SO FUNNY! I love the part at the end when you wrote:

Hermione bit her lip nervously before repeating her words, slowly this time, '‘You. Are. Engaged. To. Draco. Malfoy. Now.’

There was a beautiful moment of silence that was the absolute definition of ‘the calm before the storm’. And then,

Rosepraul chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Alright! That was just so funny how harry fell on top of draco and then kissed. Pirecless. So what is up with these thoughts that draco has had? has he always liked the raven haried beauty? methinks so. *evil laugh* but nayway great stroy and its okay that you cant get a chapter up before june. I can wait till then adn i will try adn be pactient. Well until next time keep up the good work.
Melty Bagle chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Kya~! They kissed! :D Even if it was accidental... lol. Great chapter and thanks SO much for the quick update! I just wish i didn't have to wait three months for the next one. Almost makes me wish that i'd waited until like... May or something before reading this... maybe it wouldn't have seemed so long... but... eh.. you're stories are SO addicting! Thank you!
SilverPantherSM chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
oh man. Sucks you'll be gone for so long. good luck with whatever is keeping you from us, your dear readers. Really good chapter.
redrraine chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
I loved that Draco could have found his fiancée and yet he didn't realise even when that facts were right in front of him (or rather lying on top of him)! Can't wait for your next update as your story keeps getting better and better.
fifespice chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
ooh thye kissed and he felt a tingle i have to wonder wahen balsie will figure it out or if draco will tell his mum about the tingle and who was the eyes in shadow oh well something to look forward too in june or july or whenever you are bale to update
I'm-Reading chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Hehe this was great. Will Blaize find out before Draco? I can't wait to see what happens next! This is soo exciting! I sound like a fangirl don't I? Loved the chapter anyway!
Simplice chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
no fair! total cliffhanger onto whose eyes those were!
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 .. Last Next »