Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
slytherin-nette chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Oh you are so mean... T_T

Hahaha. I can't really hate you for it, a cliffhanger DOES heighten the anticipation (as well as desire to strangle the author) of the readers. Haha. *wink*

Before anything else, I would like to say: ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! *bows repeatedly like an idiot* I very much appreciate and am very much honored that you would dedicate this chapter to little ol me... *wink* And I must say, you have my FULL support all the way for this story and I will continue reading and sending you these ridiculously long reviews till the very end. :) Again, thanks very much! *cheers*

I would like to point out how very jealous I am of your uncanny ability to write the personality of the HP characters perfectly. It's disconcerting really precisely because I wish I could write them that well. Like the way you write out Ron and Hermione's arguments? Brilliant, lady! It's like reading it directly from one of the HP books themselves, I never would have thought otherwise. :) Harry blends in so well as a girl here so I really applaud you for that skill. :)

Another thing I would like to point out is how much I love how realistic you're writing Draco here. The fact that he still hates Harry above anything else is very true to the original Draco's sentiments and I'm very curious as to how you're planning to change all that later on in the story. (Haha. There's that word again, huh? CURIOUS. :P)

Also, I'd like to comment on how much I like the way you write Narcissa. From what I gathered from the books, she really DOES care for her son in such an affectionate way...Otherwise, she wouldn't have thrown such a fit in the sixth book and have betrayed Voldemort to save Draco in the seventh. I think it fits into your storyline very well. I'm only anxious now as to how you plan to portray Lucius' character later on... Will he hate that his son wants to marry Harry? Or will he have become nicer as well and let Draco do what he wants? Hm... Only time will tell. *wink*

Wah! I'm so anxious now more than ever to see what happens once they get to Hogwarts! I wonder how everyone is going to react to seeing Hariah Potter, the savior of the wizarding world, back in school and engaged to her so-called enemy no less. Haha. But of course you're not planning to have Draco find out yet, are you? :P No, that would just put out all the fun in the story... Or then again, will you have Harry storming up to him and demanding for him to remove the darned ring off her finger? Hmm... Again, I can only eagerly anticipate your next moves.

*sigh* Well i suppose that's enough of my nonsensical ranting here. I will wait *PATIENTLY* for your next wonderful chapter (which I hope will be out soon. *hint-hint*) and hopefully update my own story before my readers kill me. Argh. Stupid schoolwork taking up my time. /

Anyway, update soon please! I am literally ACHING for more! :)

slytherin-nette
testosterone-tea chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Nice. And the bomb has dropped... can't wait to see what happens! I've never read a girl!Harry fic before, but it seems interesting so far. Keep writing!
Nikotehfox chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
*is giggling maniacally* This sounds like it's going to be an awesome story. Something makes me want to think that Narcissa was hoping it would be Harry. (I love the name Hariah, by the way. ;) ) I'm looking forward to more hilarity! XD
AlysiaStorms chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Giggles

Okay this looks like it will be entertaining.
Euko-Chan chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Why do you always end the chapters to cliff hangers? That is torture! :P When will Harry find out that she's engaged to Malfoy? XD I would LOVE to read the expression on her face! XD
Euko-Chan chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
eehee! *claps* Finally! Finally she knows she's engaged to her "love of life" [:P] Malfoy! Now the question is, WHEN will Malfoy find out about the ring? Can't wait for the next chappy! PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Klarika chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
hahahahaha
icgcarlos chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Hehehe what a cliffhanger. I'd like to see Draco's reaction to the news.
semper paratis chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
I hate cliffhangers... just saying...

I liked this chapter. I can't wait to read more of Harry's reaction and to read Draco's as well. That will be interesting considering most of his part in this chapter was saying how he still very much dislikes Harry Potter. I can't wait until the next chapter!
kperscy chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Hello !

As the previous time , i love it, in all ways as you have written the chapters, excuse for not haver left a review in your third update, i had forgotten it, anyways , hoped to be able to see more in a little time.

I am not very good writing English, although I understand it and be able to read it easily, that's why sorry if my writing is difficult to understand. byebye
Hendrick248848 chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
love it so far can't wait for the next chapter
whewtwheeeew chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
AHH!

oh my god. this is SUCH a good chapter! i cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
Melty Bagle chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
XD OH God! The reactions! They were perfect! and hilarious! XD Great job. I just kept cracking up throughout the whole end half. And Malfoy flicking someone off? How I would LOVE to see that. Harry's antics and thoughts as they painstakingly delayed giving her the news was priceless. I absolutely adored the chapter. Hope you update soon! _
Raven Marcus chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
You and your cliffhangers! But i will admit that was a very amusing chapter! hehehehe!
KurtFabulous chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Very good chapter. Can't wait to read Draco's reaction whan he finds out! Harry is going to tell him right? If not Hermione should give him hints! Hope you update again soon.
983 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »