Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
RRW chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
This is simply fabulous.
alaine1910 chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
This is a great update the idea is still working very well.

Good luck with your tests, please update when you can.
anbu medic chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
first things first, congratulations for another great chapter!

Blaise and Harry as partners would surely be interesting, since they get to spend more time together (probably with Malfoy too), which means more opportunities for Blaise to find out about Harry's ring! can't wait for another chapter!

i totally get the part about education being your first priority, so i hope you do well on your exams - so that you can get back to writing the next chapter soon!

i have a confession to make: i am (or was) -soaring high-. no, i don't think i have ESP. i think it's just that i used to write and i guess that's just my brain's "creative" part finally coming back to life after so many years in medschool. i have been itching to write again a few months back (even with hospital stuff and all), and now i am trying to start again after reading many published stories here in ffn. to tell you the truth, it was yours and toodarnlazy's stories that clinched it! so thank you for rekindling my will of fire! (or something like that. LOL!)
Tara-Yo chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
kudos for not having Harry and Draco as partners - when you had that part in the story I thought for sure it would be them - just goes to show how original you are :) Good luck on your unit tests :) I definitely understand about the school work thing
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Okay, I have a question, even IF Ron or Harry had managed to blast off Harry's finger in order to try and remove the ring, and probably the entire arm as well *lol*, wouldn't the ring have simply switched fingers/hands if it couldn't be on the original finger? I don't think the magic of the engagement rings would let her get out of it THAT easily even if she WAS willing to go that far. *lol*
Nikotehfox chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
You're leaving us for weeks? Oh noes! Well please try to update as soon as possible, yeah? I really like how this chapter turned out. Blaise was such a gentleman. ;)
Nikotehfox chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Oh. My. God. I can't wait to see the hilarity that ensues when Seamus and Blaise start to plan together. An inter-house play or musical would be hilariously crazy. Especially with Harry and Draco as the leads. w
some1 chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
gosh! i love it! you HAVE TO write more! seriously; i'll kill you if you don't!
soaring high chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
Wow!I can't believe you'd actually remember me! hehe...

As always, you have produced another masterpiece of a chapter. Congratulations!

I bet you already have a few ideas with the inter-house friendship thing based from the title on your next chapter, but would a celebration similar to the Yule Ball be too much? Only this time, they don't get to choose their partners, but the girls would have to draw lots for it. Of course, their partners have to be from another house. And as luck wills it, Harry gets to draw Draco. Think about what could possibly happen with Harry trying to trade out her partner! This is just a suggestion though, of course the author gets to decide. hehe.

Can't wait for the next chapter! I bet, it's going to be another fun read! Pervert indeed! LOL! Will be looking forward for another fun-filled, more Draco-Harry moment. Please, satisfy my craving as soon as you are able. Thank you!
Stargazer chapter 6 . 2/13/2009
More! More! More! You're great!
Stargazer chapter 5 . 2/13/2009
Lee Anne chapter 6 . 2/12/2009
Nice job! Can't wait to read more!please tell me you'll continue it?PLEASE!pretty please? Pwease!
Jaxson The Great chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
okay, so i was reading, just thinking how cool an idea it was, then i thought of something TOTALLY sexist!

i was like,

"okay, so Harry's a girl... Wait! What about Ron and Hermione!"

then i was like

"hey! when Harry and Ron hang out with Hermione, it's perfectly fine. BUT if Harry (Harry girl Harry) and Hermione were to hang out with RON... they would look like prostitutes or something, and Ron would end up looking like a lady's man!"
lazydaygirl chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Oh, Please PLEASE! update SOON. this story is so good. you are a really good job! (hint: write more soon) well, I LOVE the story annd once again UPDATE SOON!...please?...
Wales-Forever chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
Awesome! Carry on, I beg you. I love this story!

P.S. If anyone reading this is American, Wales is a country next to (not in or a part of) England. We have a similar rivalry to Gryffindor and Slytherin. *Grins*
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »