Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
slytherin-nette chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Hey Phoenix! :)

I can't believe I only saw this chapter now! Wah! And I'm in school right now, trying to escape from my finance class by pretending to take down notes while reading fanfiction! Haha! :) (I'm just about reaching finals week now so YAY! More time for fanfiction after I finish. :) )

Anyway, about this chapter! *sque! It was so cute! I loved how Draco was all confused about Harry's eyes. It made me all giggly inside! And trust me that was not a good thing to be doing while I'm in the middle of class. :P

I also think it's rather hilarious that Harry's friends keep teasing her about being the future "Mrs. Malfoy" and she and Ron react so negatively about it. It's really funny and kind of correct in a way. I mean, I know I'D cringe if my friend suddenly called me Mrs. (Insert last name of my enemy here). Hermione is very perceptive though, I think she may realize Harry's disposition about Malfoy than meets the eye. ;)

On that note, I'm very curious as to the reason Draco 'hates' Harry so much. It it something to do with being 'rejected' or something more romantically related than that? Either way, hmm.. You've certainly got me thinking about that a lot. :P

One constructive comment though I'd like to give though is that the sorting hat song would have had a stronger effect if you had actually written down the song itself. But either way, I suppose it really wasn't the emphasis of the story. :)

Lastly - about the whole house unity thing. I have to say I really like the idea and that it probably matches the lines of what JK Rowling was trying to emphasize around the end of the HP series. One suggestion I can give is that maybe you can have Harry admit to her friends that she would have been sorted into Slytherin herself if she had let the sorting hat decide. That ought to earn the Slytherins a modicum of respect from the other houses. :) (If that was what you were actually planning then I'm all for it. ;) )

Seamus is cute! Haha. I wonder what he has planned for the poor Slytherins. :P So I don't have to daydream about it in my head during class again, I desperately URGE you to update soon! :) Until then, I shall patiently await for your next chapter! :) Cheers and until next time! :)

slytherin-nette
Melty Bagle chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Ideas...? Hm... Lock their leaders in the closet and force everyone to see them in a compromising position...? XD Jk jk... but yeah... I'm sure whatever you have planned will be fine. I see you went with the eyes "cliche" again. XD I enjoyed the chapter. And it really WAS a quick update. Thanks for that by the way. *cough* yeah. erm... hope you update soon...? (like... as fast as this one perhaps...? *gives you pitful eyes that gives you hopefully "I'll haunt you till you write me" ideas*)
Malakai013 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
A very nice chapter. I can't stop the grin on my face from appearing in anticipation at what the next chapter will bring.

As for ideas. as cliched as it is, you could have Seamus and Blaise go about locking various members of Gryffindor and Slytherin together in random rooms for large amounts of time.
SilverPantherSM chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Please update this soon. I want to know what happens next. Please do not reply.
Klarika chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Seamus cracks me up, and it I find it very amusing that both 'sides' are planning the same thing. hehe. Great chapter
njferrell chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
They could play a different version of Truth or Dare. Every person writes a dare(example-kiss a teacher or streak through the great hall in underwear-break into a teachers room and have a witness or picture for proof-flirt with a teacher dureing class) . On seperate papers everyone writes a question. They all get put into a container. Each person pulls out a paper. that way, the person whose turn it is, doesn't get to choose truth or dare and the questions and dares are already written. It's all non personal yet funny.

They could have a muggle games parties- miniature golf, pictionary, twister- ALL DONE IN THEIR PJs

12 days of Christmas-secret santa- 12 days leading up to Christmas you send the person whose name you got something each day for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. It doesn't have to be exspensive, but the actual day of Christmas gift should be respectable.

Monthly party/costume themes or great hall reveals-Sexy September(party where you dress slutty or sexy but not naked),Outrageous October(girls dress like boys and the boys wear skirts and dresses) Naughty November(all sexy Pajama party), Dirty December(all leather party can even be BSDM Looking), Joker January(prank war), free speech February( each person has to stand up in the great hall and tell the most embarrassing thing they can about themselves) Music March(music and band competition where they can work in mixed house teams) Auction for charity April( each house has to present 10 people for a Date auction. Who has to go up on the block? HOW MUCH WOULD DRACO BID FOR HARRY?

Mask me May(party based on Marti Gras with masks and beads and alcohol) Just get us the Hell out of here June( year end party)
OfTheGreenwood chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Thanks for the quick update! Ron is an idiot, but he's fun to read.

Ideas for Seamus: magical mistletoe! (yes, I know it's September) Creating pseudo-monsters, donning a cape and saving Slytherins from certain fright!
chm01 chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
first of all I get the impression that Hariah is a bit of a tomboy, second I can't wait to see what Zabinni and Finnigan can do.
Tara-Yo chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Thanks for the fast update AND long chapter! Ah... as for stunts? I don't really know how crazy you want them..? ah there's the typical inter house game of truth or dare, or spin the bottle. I guess you could have special telegrams or flowers that are randomly sent to slytherins, or have a quiddich game but mix up the houses. Yeah I'm not very creative... lol anyway can't wait to see the next chapter :)
semper paratis chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
I am completely intrigued as to what the "other deeper reasons" for Draco to dislike Harry so much are. I can't wait to find that one out. Great chapter!
KurtFabulous chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
Very good chapter! Still can't wait for everyones reaction to the engagement. About Seamus befriending the Slytherins, maybe he could make everyone wear Slytherin colours or something. Or maybe go around hugging all the Snakes. If he finds out about the engagement maybe he could try and get Hariah and Draco together (He could get 'Mione and Ginny to help!). Sorry but I can't think of many ideas. Hope you update soon.
Melty Bagle chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
I don't know why, but this chapter had me giggling all the while. Great job. I absolutely adored it. While it may have had cliches, I found them extremely fun to read and your reactions to the cliches you've written made me laugh. Honestly, it wasn't that bad. But any way. I enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for the update. I can't wait for more. :)
RRW chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
Oh this chapter was FABULOUS! The fact that Ron and Harry would rather blow off her hand than marry Malfoy...now that was PRICELESS. Although I hope that we can see the big confrontation soon...the suspense is killing me!
whewtwheeeew chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
UPDATE SOON.

RIGHT NOW.

LIKE NOW!

SO AMAZING!
chm01 chapter 5 . 2/8/2009
great chapter (the freaking out was great), I wonder just how will Draco find out (it would be funny if Zabinni somehow find out first and he tells him(draco's face would be priceless))
1,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »