Reviews for Unorthodox Matchmakers
fifespice chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
so does harry get teh daily prophet or wont she find out till september 1st shes engaged to be married to Draco and how will he take the news its harrys his bride to be
fifespice chapter 2 . 3/14/2009
so they still dont get on harry thinks dracos a git and yet shes engaged to him lol so knew that would happen hee hee so when will she find out and he what will he say when he disocvers harry is his bride to be
fifespice chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
hee hee so as this is a harry/draco im guessing the one he cant stand harriah potter is his perfect bride
akinohanun chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
this story is really good and i have been waiting for the update so please update again son ! thanks
divinci 89 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
this is amazing keep up the good work
OfTheGreenwood chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Thank you thank you thank you for the update! Will Blaise connect his astute observation of Harry's new habit with what he knows of Draco's predicament? Is that the "loose end" you refer to in the next chapter? Will Blaise keep Harry's secret until she's ready to reveal it? Arg-update as soon as you can!
Simplice chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
Can't wait to see when Blaise figures it out...heehe! (forget Draco's response-predictable to an extent, but I'm curious about Blaise!)
Sweet-single chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
MY LOVIN THE MOVIE hmm i thought this fic was familiar i wonder what happened to that author

UPDATE SOON!
RobinIsley chapter 7 . 3/5/2009
I most certainly didn't see the Harry-Blaise and Ron-Draco partnerships coming, though it's quite refreshing, makes it all more interesting ;). Hm will this potion play a large role in Draco's discovery of his perfect wife or will Harry reveal herself in some other way. I'm quite aware you that you won't answer those questions, but anyway I hope to find out ;)
of Serendip chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
hm I don't get the concept of the rinds. Why would the engagement be legaliased when it's a odd ring that only one family use, it's not a common practice in the wizarding world plus, it was forced on another party. Something legal should need agreement on both sides.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
I like your story! Update soon!
Ed-LOVER-92 chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
Yay! I was actually very surprised I took interest in this story, so you get a gold star for scaring me half out of my seat! I also award you the Certificate of Shock and Awe for not pairing Harry and Draco in Potions! Thank you! That plot device is extremely overused, but no doubt you already know that.

But besides praise... you seem to have a certain fascination with the word 'sadistic', a word I don't see too often in fanfics. Sometimes your use of that word scares me. I don't particularly think of Draco as sadistic. Sarcastic, maybe. Sardonic, possibly. Probably not sadistic.

Otherwise, it's awesome! Keep writing!
slytherin-nette chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
hey phoenix! :)

omg.. I can't believe I only just saw the chapter now! I'm so sorry this review came a bit late... I berate myself on not having checked up on my email recently. Stupid school work. :P Well at least I only have one more week left then it's graduation from college! Woohoo! :)

Anyway, on to the wonderful chapter! :) I, for one, personally saw the whole Harry-Blaise friendship coming but I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure if that was actually what you had in mind. In any case, I think the idea itself is brilliant and I'm very curious as to how you're planning to develop it further. Will Draco be joining in on Harry and Blaise's little meetings every now and then? *giggle* One can only hope.

On another note, I liked how you described a bit of the other characters in the story. I hate how some other fanfics especially leave out some of the other characters because they want to focus on getting the main pairing alone. I thought the whole Hermione/Ron shyness thing was very adorable and very accurate as to what actually would have happened after the seventh book. :)

Speaking of adorable... *giggle* Harry is just so cute with her irrational ire at Draco. It seems to be there's something there that's way beneath the surface... Perhaps you're going to expound on that a bit more? About their past experiences in the past I mean and what they were actually thinking... Or maybe I'm overguessing again. hahaha. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. :P

If I had to venture a guess, I would say that Draco had been VERY nice to Ron during that one Potions class. otherwise, Ron wouldn't have had that weird face that Harry saw during the end of the lesson. Am I right, am I right? *nudge-nudge* Hahaha. *Sigh* even though I love Draco's jerky-ness, I do like seeing his occasional nice side every once and awhile. :)

Well, I suppose I have to end this review a bit earlier than usual. (I have an oral exam to study for tomorrow. :( ) But once again, I commend you for another excellent chapter and I will wait patiently for the next one, no matter how long you may take. No rush, of course. I completely agree with you. Education comes first. :)

Btw... Since I have no way of contacting her, please tell your cousin Euko-Chan thank you for me and for her reviews on my story. I'm really glad she enjoys reading it. Hopefully, I'll post the next chapter within the week. *grins*

Again, thank you for the wonderful chapter and please update as soon as you can. I'm really eager as to what's going to happen next. Hopefully more H/D interaction in the next chapter. *hint-hint* Haha. Till next time! :)

slytherin-nette
RNGesus chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
AARHG your killing me here gurl!your making me hang onto every word! everytime you update im looking for signs that maplfoy finds out of sumthin! i cant w8 till someone else finds out about the ring! XD update soon!
Stargazer chapter 7 . 2/20/2009