Reviews for Dehumanization
Guest chapter 14 . 4/25/2017
I've been sitting on a review for this for a while because I wasn't sure what to say but in short: this is very very good and I hope it updates and/or you write more for Symphonia at some point. It's one of the few Tales fics I currently have bookmarked both in my browser and fanfiction dot net proper, and for good reason.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2017
Dude. You've got me hooked please update
cyathula chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Wow, I've forgotten how good this is! Anna and Kratos are portrayed quite perfectly, though neither of them seem anywhere near inclined to like each other anytime soon still! Can't wait for the next update and to see what this poor Chosen is like.
Fallout Roxx chapter 14 . 8/24/2014
Normally, I'm not really interested in reading fanfics, but I just love love love love looooove this one so much!
The way Anna ist being described here is just as I imagined her to be - so adorable! She is tough, persistent, headstrong and emotional. I love it, when she gets a little sassy sometimes. No matter her pain and struggle, doubts and fears - she doesn't complain, is not looking for sympathy - she rather deals with it in silence.
I can't wait to see her slowly melt Kratos' heart, which bekame so rigid and numb past 4000 years. I personally think he ist not exactly fond of her company yet (I might be wrong though), but just the fact, she makes him smile every now and then, makes me eager to see him developing some subtle affection for Anna.

Thank you for this awsome, captivating work! *bow*
XxFearTheFluffxX chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
I am absolutely loving this story! It's so rare that I read a fanfiction so well written that it could pass for a published work - if there were more stories of this quality I'd read fanfictions more often.

I can't wait to see where the story goes from here. :)
Texanon chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO REVIEW!

But I really love this fic and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Kratos certainly has a way with expressing himself using words and Anna's wonderfully written as always.

GO GO TEAM KRANNA.
Glimare chapter 13 . 5/7/2014
Ooo... this is awesome! Can't wait to see what you pull next with these two.
Glimare chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
Moria? LOTR reference! Cute.
BuriedBeneath chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
So I recently started my umpteenth playthrough of ToS (so many that I've lost count holy crap) and found myself longing for some quality Kranna fanfiction. Out of all the ones I checked out, yours was the only one that really held my interest so far. I love your characterization of Anna - so different in some ways than what I expected, but still very believable.

You're a fantastic writer and your style is mature and descriptive without being cloying. Great handle on proper spelling and grammar as well. I'm a bit of a stickler for that stuff.

Keep up the awesome work! :)
Texanon chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
AHHHHH UPDATE. I always really look forward to this fic. It looks like things are going to pick up soon too and EXCITEMENT ENSUES YES. I have to wonder how they're going to get to Moria though, since the entrance is located in the Toize Valley region in Tethe'alla. I think it's a bit more West in ToP than where the Exsphere mine itself was located(I forget where DotNW put it), but around there? I am really interested in Kratos' plans with it though. I KNOW WHAT'S DOWN THERE AHAHA.

But yeah, great chapter, and I'm really happy to see you working on this again!
ZephyraExcalibur chapter 12 . 10/3/2013
Wow, what a surprising, but extremely welcome update! I hope things have been going well real-life wise, and I just wanted to thank you so much for sharing yet another chapter of this incredibly beautiful story.

I got really reminiscent when you wrote about Anna's feelings about having an adventure (in the previous chapter). It's weird to think that while we all grow up and age, the characters in the stories stay the same age - they're immortalized in their youthful forms. I'm getting sidetracked. This is what nostalgia does to me, haha. Basically, the way Anna responded to finally being able to go on an adventure - how she had wanted to go but just hadn't imagined that it would turn out the way it did - that's how I feel about life right now. So once again, thank you for so aptly expressing the sentiments of your characters, as they are very relatable.
Secondhand Soul chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
An excellent chapter and well worth the wait. It's good to see you updating this again as you first started writing it right around when I left this fandom the first time. It's really good to see that some things never change and that you are still an excellent writer.

I particularly like this chapter just to see how Anna is growing as a fighter and how Kratos deals with hiding his ... Inhumanity from her. Their banter is particularly amusing.
Texanon chapter 12 . 9/21/2013
I am sooooo happy that you updated! I love your Kranna so much and I was sad when it looked like you had stopped working on it. The new chapter is great I'm excited to see where things go!
ChocolateandRoses chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
It's been probably...a year since I've read this story from the beginning. I need to go back and read it over if I want to understand what's going on...but thank you for updating! I can't wait to see where this story will lead.
Guenievre chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
Good heavens, this is fabulous! No, really... thank you, thank you so much for contributing to the underpopulated ToS fanfic section. It's so rare to find a well-characterized video game couple, and being a rabid Kratos fan, I've been chagrined at the lack of good-quality fic featuring the guy. Please keep up the good work! I will look forward to the next installment.