Reviews for You Know You Love Me
shesss chapter 5 . 1/27/2011
good chap. can't wait read next chap. update XXD
ToTheUtopianWorld chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
owww! your fanfic is amazing! really really good! I was dreaming with found a Story of Naruto like Gossip Girl! much better if it has to Ino like protagonist! with Sasuke! still Gaaino is my favorite couple but the Sasuino is the second

my favorite show! with my favorite anime and favorite character!

please continue this story! I really love it! XOXO xD
Anniiee chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Actually,I like sasuinogaa pairing and I hate Sakura, very much. But, this is your story, I have no right to complain you. I wonder if you will put gaara in this story too.

And good job! Update please. . .! Hope you will make other sasuino story.
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
Hey, thanks for updating.

Been waiting for this for sooo long. Glad you're still updating this D

I love it.

So suspenseful at the end.

I liked the part at the bar where Naruto say the opposite of what Sasuke said.

I wonder what Sakura's up to...hmm

Anyways, thanks for updating.

Can't wait for the next one.
utada3love chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
i love both gg and naruto.. update!
shania7 chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
Hi! Sakura is such a 's just like blair in gossip girl.I hate her.I hope ino and sasuke get 're perfect for each other.I'd love to see some romance between is totally sure seems to be catching on fast he was totally clueless in the your story. update soon!
SasuIno chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
AHHHHH! Omg that was sooooo GOOD I love this story hell yeah SASUINO rocks! Yay update soon please I LOVE this story I've been waiting for you to uodate I also love your other storie there great please keep writting your really good! Yay sasuino for life this story is the bomb!
myukamusic chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Hey ! Don't say that he's goin' to b wit the bitch , sakura .

Ure makin' me frighten ..

Lol

Just simple

A sasuino
pixieface Lust chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
You ARE AWESOME. Did you know that?

I love your taste in shows! I love your writing! Oh. My. God. It can't get any more Gossip Girl than this!

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. Well, we know which 2 are sticking together. T and I, K and S. *sighs* But, we know that Blair and Serena didn't stay mad forever. I hope Sakura and Ino make up. ;D Oh! If you've got a "Dan" please dont make it so! SasuIno all the way! :D

Also, Sasuke's kind of douche-y here. Dayum boy! He got in S and I's pants. That's seriously not cool. Still love him, though! Oh! More Naruto! Also, will Kiba come out here? Haha. Anyway, me ranting blegh. Tenten is awesome! She was thee flyest of the flyy when talking to Sasuke..my favorite part. I'm also extremely scared for what Sakura's gonna do to get back at Ino. At the same time, I'm so excited for when he claws come out! *squeals!*

Anyway! Can't wait for more! Linger on what the guys are up to! I'd like to see that! ;D OKay! IM EXCITED ALREADY!

till next time..xoxo,

Pixie.

p.s.

so, ARE S and I going to get together or what?

(im dyyiing!)
Oshu chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
the last line confused me a little but I'll figure it out later

nice job so far
kngrulz chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
ohh DRAMA lol i can't wait to read the next chapter
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
Woah, that was a nice chapter. It was kind of shocking. Was Ino's first boyfriend Sasuke? But besides that, I liked this chapter. Wonder how Sakura's going to get Ino back. Update soon!
kiwi4me chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
wow lots of dialouge in here eh?

lol

but wonder what is up with Sasuke?

and what does he mean by Sakura first? hm...

update soon! :]
Devil'sLittleBabyGirl chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
LOVE the book, LOVE this story...Just try to keep it somewhat original...Surprise me! XOXO
Leathal GummyBearz chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
Wowzers, you got me really into this.

When Sasuke got caught, two words described me: Oh Shit...

Haha, seriously though, what's the devious pink haired one gonna do to Ino?

What happened while she was 'tinsy-winsy tipsy'?

Who wants to know?

I do!

So update, okay?

If you wanna', I'm just curious...

Leathally Yours,