Reviews for Remember When
Ivy O'Hara chapter 41 . 7/6/2009
Great chapter! Very sad but it was so touching that i actually felt magic (you can call me crazy). It was heartwarming (wow I sound like a movie critc). I thought that Jasper was going to kill himself and give Jasmine with Esme and Rosalie but yet again he would never do that. Thank you for this amazing story (I know it's not the end this time lol) I can't believe I read all 41 chapters, it doesn't seem that long. ANYWAY, as your loyal supporter I say great chapter please update soon! )

Ivy
May Swann chapter 41 . 7/6/2009
Hey great job! I was so close to tears! Jasper woud make an amazing dad! I can't wait until you continue, so over all great job!

MS
princesaangelbebe chapter 41 . 7/6/2009
OMG! so sweet I have tear in my eyes! he will make such a good Daddy! ohh I want Jasper as my daddy! hehe can't wait to keep reading!
MessintheMirror chapter 40 . 6/30/2009
So Sad! I hate sad chapters, especially when they are close to the end! I really do enjoy this story, and I am sad to see it coming to a close! I have come to enjoy the ups and downs and the twist and turns. Cant wait to see how this ends! Looking forward to more.

LynZ
twilightchica17 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
that was so unbelievebly sad. they finally get to be together and then she dies. it sucks because he got his hopes up of changing her and spending all of eternity with her but oh well. thats life. im sure you have a good reason for killing...maybe a twist? it was really good, and heartbreaking!
princesaangelbebe chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
I knew it! Oh Jasper I feel terrible for you! but she left you with the best part of herself, with the only thing in the world that mattered and that was her daughter! Well looks like that little girl will grow up in a very happy home! Such a sad chapter!
Snoball13 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
i called that. i totally called something going wrong. i didn't think this would be it, but if only she had let him change her when he was supposed to... argh! i definitely understand this, even tho i don't particular like that she died. she really was an amazing character. i'm sitting here crying, because even tho i kind of saw it coming, i really hoped i was wrong. they were like the ultimate starcrossed lovers.

by the way, i'm not mad at you for killing her, but i am mad that you lied. you said you were going to do chapters from her pov, but unless you plan on writing her take on what it's like to die, you lied. and i hate that. you should have just said nothing about the future of the story. really. don't lie to the readers.

personally, i think this should be the end of the story. just leave us with this, because this is almost like the story that you want to be left hanging a little bit. i don't kno what it is, but there are times when a story is just SUPPOSED to end, when even tho you want to kno the rest of the story, you kno that it's the perfect ending, and this is just one of them. just my opinion. you seem to get a lot of that. lol
wolf-girl101 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
I thought that ths cahpter was really good, apart from the fact that it made me cry. I'm only just recovering from the tears.

I feel really bad for Jasper but at least he has Jasmine to get him through.
bluebear48 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
NO good ending but she shouldnt have died ugh
kaylamarie2012 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
great job

!
Golden.Eyed.Vampire chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
Even though I was upset that Audrey died I loved this chapter it was just so emotional.
Ivac38 chapter 40 . 6/28/2009
This chapter broke my heart. I really didn't want Audrey to die. But I think I know why this chapter was important. Perhaps in the future when she's old enough of course, Jasper and Jasmine will end up together?
Ivy O'Hara chapter 40 . 6/27/2009
I thought that was really sad but in a way, probably the best ending. I never pictured Audrey living forever as a vampire I'm sadly to say. I loved the letter and how Jasper gets Jasmine (who knows they might be together). So I'm guessing it's the end? Well this was one of the best stories I've ever read (no lie). I'm sad that it's ended but it had to end sometime and it might as well be now before it would be ruined. Great job and you're and amazing author)

Ivy

Last review on this story (I think) .(
Snoball13 chapter 39 . 6/27/2009
okay, is it me, or is this another one of those something-is-about-to-go-terribly-wrong moments? i just have this feeling. she is about to take a turn for the worse, i just know it. the plus side is that they can just tell ben she's dead! and if they just show him the hospital records of her being sick, he'll believe them. not that he'll care. it's just, like, one more mess off his hands, or whatever. poor audrey is such a people-pleaser, it's kind of sad in a funny way at times. not now, when she feels bad for being sick and not agreeing to be changed sooner, but i mean really, this girl really is the worst people-pleaser ever. but really, poor audrey. she has changed jazz for the better tho.
twilightchica17 chapter 39 . 6/24/2009
i liked it but it was so sad. i really hope she doesnt die before jasper has a chance to change her...that would be awful. i liked the little moment between them...forever. that was sweet. cant wait for the next one.
184 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »