Reviews for Remember When
twilightchica17 chapter 39 . 6/24/2009
i liked it but it was so sad. i really hope she doesnt die before jasper has a chance to change her...that would be awful. i liked the little moment between them...forever. that was sweet. cant wait for the next one.
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
awesomeness!

worth the wait. (:

can't wait to read what comes next!
Ivac38 chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
I'm so happy she's finally becoming a vampire! Her and Jasper are so meant to be, though in a way I still feel bad for Alice, because who doesn't love the little pixie? lol So in the next chapter she'll become a vampire? When do you think it'll be out?
kaylamarie2012 chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
this story was touching, very sad in certain parts, but amazing.

It was well... awesome.

I love Jasper's character and it was a great way to tie in the fact that not everyone wants to be a vampire so obviously, you worked a new character style into your story that I haven't seen in other stories, graet job.
princesaangelbebe chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
so you're really going ot change her right? I mean you're nto going to pull some thing on us where she ends up dying at the last minute and he doesn't get there in time right? seriously I almost cryed when she asked about their baby!
Ivy O'Hara chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
Great chapter! The beginning was so sad! ( Poor Audrey but great ending! Try to update soon!

~Ivy~
MessintheMirror chapter 39 . 6/23/2009
Very nice chapter. I was having a hard time sleeping, so I got up, took a sleeping pill, and came to read. Was very happy to see an update from you waiting for me! I am scared of where this chapter is going to take us, hopefully not going to let Audrey die! Cant wait for more. Love you and love this story! Talk to you tonight! D

Love, LynZ
Snoball13 chapter 38 . 6/11/2009
oh god, i hate, hate, hate, hate, a thousand times over, HATE Ben! god, he is such a jerk. i mean honestly, the guy has issues. really, em, just kill him and get it over with. and didn't rose say that she would kill him if he showed up? where is that woman when you need her? poor audrey. i don't think she's even going to last that long, and h'es going to have to make the choice because she is literally moments from dying. poor, poor, Audrey! and poor jazz too, but mostly poor audrey. fate just throws so much crap at her!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 38 . 6/10/2009
*jumps for joy*

yay! go jasper!

go emmett! yay for beating up ben!

heheheheh. (:

greatnes !

awesome chapter. lovin the story!

oh, and you know how it is.. essays and finals, blah.

sorry i didn't read it sooner! :p
princesaangelbebe chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
THank you Emmet! Thank you Jasper! See I would hav ebeen like it isn't a threat biatch! it's a promise! hehe yeah that is soo me! ok this intern better get an ass chewing! Regardless you never ever ever call without authorizing it with the primary Dr. well at leas that's what I was told.. Yeah ass cewing of a lifetime!

I agree with her she wants time to see if she can get better and as a last resort be changed, I can agree with that, now the thing is that Ben knows that Jasmine is not to far away what are they going to do I mean about the name will they try and change her to hise her since legally since the mother is unable to take care of her the responsability goes to the father and if he wnats to be a dick he could try and fight it... right? err yeha I am soo rambling anyways! LOVED IT! UPDATE SOO PLS?
twilightchica17 chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
a lot can happen in a month. i really hope they dont have to change like in an emergency like she doesnt last long enough. thatd be sad...hopefully jasper is controlled enough to do it. i cant wait to see what happens.
Ivy O'Hara chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
Awesome new chapter! Update soon;)

~Ivy~
MessintheMirror chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
Another amazing chapter! I am so proud of Jasper & Emmett, protecting her and making sure that mr. meany cant get to her! I cant wait to see what the next month has in store...Im pretty excited!

LynZ
wolf-girl101 chapter 38 . 6/7/2009
I think that Ben got what he deserved as well and i'm happy about Audrey's decision. Although a month can seem like an awfully long time in such situations.

Please update soon x
Ivac38 chapter 37 . 6/6/2009
Ooh I hope she finally becomes a vampire! :D But it made me really upset, that she's had this illness for awhile, and never told anyone.
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »