Reviews for Remember When
Snoball13 chapter 37 . 6/4/2009
you love to make us hate you, don't you? god, this is so frustrating! poor audrey, and poor jazz! he can be so selfish sometimes, but you so have to love him. this is amazing!
Jacumba chapter 15 . 6/3/2009
Wow...that is a good cliffhanger...
Ivy O'Hara chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
I loved it but it's so sad! It makes it amazing!)

~Ivy~
twilightchica17 chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
thats so sad. i thought she was gonna have a mental illnes or something. i cant bleive she didnt tell him. she better wake up or jasper will change her...i dont blame him tho. thats the love of his life and he doesnt want to lose her. i really liked it. cant wait for the next one!
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
oh no ! oh no!

poor audrey!

i'd be on the edge of my seat... but i'm laying on a couch..

lol.

sweet chapter!
princesaangelbebe chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
OMG poor Jasper! I just to hug him now, for some reason I don't think she will take their way of life, IDK I think that if she knew sooner then she would have told htem and maybe hinted it? instead of waiting for so long? IDK that my po, anyways please update as soon as you can!
wolf-girl101 chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
wow, that was unexpected, i have tears in my eyes. poor Jasper, how is he going to cope? and Jasmine?

please update soon x
MessintheMirror chapter 37 . 6/2/2009
oh my god! Poor...well poor everyone! They finally get to be with each other, and there is once again something in their way. This is just like Izzys storyline on Greys Anatomy, with vampires of course! GOD! I sure do hope she wakes up and tells Jasper that she wants to be a vampire, but I understand her hesitancy. She has a baby to worry about, and by becoming a vamp, she would have to stay away from her for a while probably, and that would be a horrible thing to have to go through. I hope Alice has seen something and can hopefully help and stop keeping secrets! Cant wait for more. I really like this story!

LynZ
twilightchica17 chapter 36 . 6/2/2009
oh no. poor audrey. that bastard completely messed her up. he should pay. i hope its nothing too serious because she has a baby
xoKellyAnneexo chapter 36 . 6/1/2009
oh man. that dang ben! he's not even REALLY there and he still manages to piss me off! gahh! i hope audrey's okay. (:

lol. and sorry that i've like disappeared. it's the end of the school year, so we've got tons of papers and finals are soon.. ugh! haha. i'm going on to read others now!
wolf-girl101 chapter 36 . 5/31/2009
Chapter 35 - i really liked how Alice handled the situation, what with the length of time her and Jasper had been together.

Chapter 36 - firstly i have to ask, what do you mean by 'having a doorknob'.

Audrey seems to be having a hard time, i wonder what is wrong with her. Obviously you know, so i hope you update soon x
Rose-la Cullen chapter 36 . 5/31/2009
's more scarred from the break up than i imagined.
Snoball13 chapter 36 . 5/30/2009
oh god. what's wrong? please tell me she's not pregnant again. is this like ptsd? post-traumatic stress disorder? this is so weird. poor audrey has the worst of luck, i feel so sorry for her. a couple of my friends today were talking about knoing a nadia, and i laughied, and then another was like, i kno a girl named natalia, and i was like that's just creepy, cuz you have personally written both. btw, whatever happened to mind over matter?
MessintheMirror chapter 36 . 5/30/2009
WTF? What is wrong with her? Its pretty crazy not having an idea of whats going on in your stories! lol...I LOVE Rose! She is such an amazing person! I cant wait to read more, and find out whats wrong with Audrey!
Ivy O'Hara chapter 36 . 5/30/2009
Please update soon I really want to know what happens! )

~Ivy~