Reviews for Back For Good
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 4/13
Poor Sammy, but we all know he's a strong guy and he will make it through. Thanks for another great chapter! Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 4/13
Another fantastic chapter and still very much engaged. Thanks so much, Nicole. :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 4/6
OMG brutally fantastic chapter. Can't wait for more! Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 4/6
OH thank GOD Sam wasn't taken advantage of by Mr. Meg, that scared me, the thought, Yuck! I've skimmed this story before but haven't sat down and read it from chapter to chapter and word for word so I'm excited to have that experience now. Thanks for the story! Nicole. :)
Frakking Toasters chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
Lawdy that was incredible. I could not stop reading. That was the best of the best. Really, you outdid yourself! I loved the OCs and the Sam whumpage satisfied even my little black heart lol! Perfect mix of hurt and comfort. And it had Bobby. And a cute Sammy doggy! Good a god woman, you checked all the boxes! Outstanding! Extra kisses & hugs for this one xoxoxo
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
WOW, i so do love this one :)
great job, done well, looking forward to read more of ya!
littleaprilroses chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
I really loved this fic! I can totally see why all your fics have so many reviews on them. You earn every single one because you are an AMAZING writer. :)
mandancie chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
oh wow! this was really good! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Absolutely loved this! Had some definite gruesome parts, like everything with Sam's poor feet... But the angst factor was just great.
Skye1963 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
masterful story! Thank you very much for it!
ccase13 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
This was a wonderful AU. Bobby and the boys got a lot more help, even if Sam's long term footwork would be somewhat handicapped by the skin grafts.

The boys missed a lot of time with Ash and the Roadhouse so they might get to keep them alive and helping longerthat. Sam also knows that Dean want's to follow if he dies which should make him much more careful of his personal safety.
sylvaniae chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This really is an amazing story, ST :) You did a great job with it, especially with getting the brothers' characterization hands down! And not only that, but plenty of angst and limp!Sam :) Loved it!
DeansSammy chapter 10 . 2/6/2012
Hey ST as always,cool story,and i specially love the end,just because it's the way it 't have to be everybody happy,but it's still kinda happy and for the bit of Benny Hill,i used to watch as a teen,in austrian and german tv in it,have to watch it again some time even if it has to be an the net.
DeansSammy chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
hey there Hon in case the link's not working check out Drowning by Sarah Blackwood.
DeansSammy chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
oh shit that was a really intense,i had a son run along with itwhich i think fits perfectly,althou it's about a woman and a man but still /c5-vFrVlMcI