Reviews for Laptop
YinKeket chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
oh man not good at all for him being on his laptop. awesome relaxing in the water together then it ended fast lol. wow 3 hours on his laptop, no wonder she is pissed. at least he was sorry which was good. yay they are making love on their honeymoon. i wonder where they went. awwww he was not going to use his laptop until the honeymoon is over. nice. a cute story. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
i liked it you did a nice job
katarina chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
bad kyoya no laptop for u lol
October Moon chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I loved it!Though you had some spelling mistakes,as if you were in a I still loved it!Great job!
those-damn-teen-wolves chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
i think it was very good for your first people are grammar Nazis.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
lol that was a good one-shot, yeah

you did good!
Clairemuah chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Out of character but good...i think Tamaki is more fit fr the character you put there.
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I'll be honest: I couldn't read the entire thing. I'm sorry. A fan fic with over 10 words should have more than four periods in it unless there's a *really* good stylistic reason for it.
Arsenal Averson chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You need to use puncuation or no one is going to want to read this. I would have read past the first two sentences if you had.
UniQueMimI O.B.S.E.S.S.I.O.N chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
It was great! Good on your first fanfic first lemon! I hope u make another story or a new chapter! see u later:-)!
BondSlave chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
it was good, though it reminded me about virgins having to be 'broken' so to speak...(shiver) i'm not looking forward to that when I get married...pain...does not sound fun. But besides remind me about that, it was really good. I like how you potraied the two.