Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Holy shit o.o This is really well-written. A seriously different take on a popular concept. Great job!
Rainbine208 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Damn...
macdjord chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Well, that was a head-trip.
isobu chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Not bad got anymore? I would like to see more of something like this.
SatisfiedReader chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This was unquestionably well-written. Its continuity and plot are impeccable. This is, in every sense, a fabulous fan fiction and story. Oh, and thank you especially for having the ending appropriately placed, without stretching on too long. My conclusion: 5 of 5 stars
LordDeathDxD chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This was amazing please continue this.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Sadly, Hinata was found dead from blood-loss and chakra exhaustion, her Byakugan still active.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Jesus fuck
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
The Tsunade bit at the end seemed somewhat out of step with the rest of the story, but it was still a fascinating one-shot look at how his upbringing and the kage bunshin could impact Naruto. Good read.
Spirix chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I really like the idea you have going hear but it felt left off. It's like you didn't know where you wanted to end up and got lost on the journey; of course that could have been a parallel to Naruto's situation. Either way I found it enthralling.
Oniele chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Damn that's deep.
Haygomez chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
good, twisted one shot but did hope to see what happened with Tsunade. competent grammar but kinda feels like story ended without full closure. thanx for the read. cheers.
WookieMan chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
That was awesome and hurt the fuck out of my brain. :P
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
At first I thought this would just be a smut story.

I pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.

Your insight into Naruto's mind and childhood are incredible and eye opening. Loneliness has never felt so real, nor have I really read a story that captures it in this much detail.

Him playing with his clones as real children brought tears to my eyes.

All in all a fantastic story, my only complaint is that I wish you would have written more, I understand why you didn't but still.