Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Wow
Jesus fuck
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
The Tsunade bit at the end seemed somewhat out of step with the rest of the story, but it was still a fascinating one-shot look at how his upbringing and the kage bunshin could impact Naruto. Good read.
Spirix chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I really like the idea you have going hear but it felt left off. It's like you didn't know where you wanted to end up and got lost on the journey; of course that could have been a parallel to Naruto's situation. Either way I found it enthralling.
Oniele chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Damn that's deep.
Haygomez chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
good, twisted one shot but did hope to see what happened with Tsunade. competent grammar but kinda feels like story ended without full closure. thanx for the read. cheers.
WookieMan chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
That was awesome and hurt the fuck out of my brain. :P
AngelSlayer135 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
At first I thought this would just be a smut story.

I pleasantly surprised that it wasn't.

Your insight into Naruto's mind and childhood are incredible and eye opening. Loneliness has never felt so real, nor have I really read a story that captures it in this much detail.

Him playing with his clones as real children brought tears to my eyes.

All in all a fantastic story, my only complaint is that I wish you would have written more, I understand why you didn't but still.
CrazyScythe chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
That was pretty deep... No not like that!
fireball900 chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
An excellent character study. An insightful look into Naruto's personality that I can easily being true.
My favorite part was Naruto's choice of actions after first learning the shadow clone.
Red Reaper Of Murder chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
i feel like killing the villagers now, this is just heart wrenching and sad
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I think that this is what I have been looking for ever since I first saw Naruto.
I think.
Guest28036520D chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Whoa! Awesome.
Not just Pr0n with Plot, but mindfukkery too.
Amidamaru88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
damn...
Shruika chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Just wow, this was very well done