Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Steavatron chapter 1 . 7/8
I really liked this fic. I've been looking for Self-cest fic and stumbling upon this was pretty nice. It was really good to see Naruto's thought process as he grows up and it gave me a whole new perspective on him as a kid.

On a side note, your username is the entire reason the internet even exists.

Congrats on thinking it up.
redHussar chapter 1 . 7/8
Good story. And let's be honest - every horny teenager with these jutsus would do the same. Too few authors are brave enough to acknowledge it.
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 6/16
J'aime bien car cela paraît réel Cad que tu dis des choses canon mais même avec naruko cela peut être aussi canon car cela commence à cette âge là découverte du sexe opposé et avec son justificatif il peut y avoir des complications.

J'aime bien voir que Naruto a été attiré par anko et par Tsunade pour elle s'est de sa faute elle a 52 ans mais ressemble facile à une femme de 28 ans .
Et j'ai toujours aimé leur relation, et vu que ce n'est pas sa mère, que c'est une femme vraiment belle et que lui est un ado en plein croissance il a 16 ans à ce moment-là, cela paraît tout à fait plausible.
Damn
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Holy shit o.o This is really well-written. A seriously different take on a popular concept. Great job!
Rainbine208 chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
Damn...
macdjord chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
Well, that was a head-trip.
isobu chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Not bad got anymore? I would like to see more of something like this.
SatisfiedReader chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
This was unquestionably well-written. Its continuity and plot are impeccable. This is, in every sense, a fabulous fan fiction and story. Oh, and thank you especially for having the ending appropriately placed, without stretching on too long. My conclusion: 5 of 5 stars
LordDeathDxD chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
This was amazing please continue this.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
Sadly, Hinata was found dead from blood-loss and chakra exhaustion, her Byakugan still active.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Jesus fuck
Bearmauls chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
The Tsunade bit at the end seemed somewhat out of step with the rest of the story, but it was still a fascinating one-shot look at how his upbringing and the kage bunshin could impact Naruto. Good read.
Spirix chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I really like the idea you have going hear but it felt left off. It's like you didn't know where you wanted to end up and got lost on the journey; of course that could have been a parallel to Naruto's situation. Either way I found it enthralling.