Reviews for Running from the Cold
punyaaa chapter 8 . 2/4
Hey just wanted to say this is seriously an amazing story. I am actually loving it and really really hope that you find the chance to finish it someday soon!
carisa.bruderer chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Hope you write again soon!
vpalumbo2391 chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
LOL... love your authors note and i really enjoy your story so don't listen to the idiots. cant wait to read more on all your story's.
ripper34 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Good story I hope you finish it.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I enjoyed your story so far.
Hope you will continue with it some day and Draco and Remus will find Harry quickly.
Quebie331 chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Looks like Harry's gettin his family. I didn't forget about Remus loving Harry. He's shy doesn't show his outgoingness he's in the background in the books and movies. When takes what he wants he is so refreshing but lm still a Sirius fan that's all. Neville is Harry without the big brassy ass balls. He's strong magically but he bring kindness to the group. I think Hermoine is Harry's right side of his brain she makes him think before he jumps into the shit sometimes he listen. He need her and she him but she should work for it. Draco Malloy is the yang in Harry's life. I like it he's the bad guy with sort of a small/medium size conscience to do right and he do it to plz Harry not himself he wasn't raised to do that. I like this family for Harry some of my favorite characters. Are u going to make the Blacks on the rez distant family for him too. Don't want to offend you just putting it out there. Ur doing a great job doin it ur self. Plz update soon. Thx
Quebie331 chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I know this is fanfiction and u can follow cannon or not but why do most authors kill the last person that loves Harry (SIRIUS). Why would you do that to him. I personally think that he shouldn't die. That was just a thought. Anyway, I love HP/TWILIGHT crossovers this story hopefully will be one of them. I think Bella should show up and cause a little annoyance in their love life. Just a little now cause as much as I love Sirius I dislove (it a word I looked it up) Bella. I think Bella should be with Jake but he kinda like Harry. Neville should be with Paul. Their totally opposites. Sweet shy patient lovable type of guy verses an Angry pushy sexy asshole. That would be fun for u to write. Plz update soon. Thx. Need a new chapter.
ShyGirl100 chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
When are you going to update again? Is Draco going to find Harry by writing him a letter explaining everything and asking for help or is he going to find another method? Is Neville's grandmother going to tell Remus where the boys are or is he going to have to find another method? Hope you find inspiration soon so you could update again. I really want to see what happens next.
rmiser1994 chapter 8 . 4/28/2014
i really enjoyed reading this story so far .
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
PLEASE tell me you're gonna finish this story! This is amazing and really cool!

MORE SOON!

-shadow
sally123200 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Normally I despise author notes, but I adore yours!

I agree with you and wanted to tell you the story is great )

(p.s. I forgot my password but am really sally123200)
Lauren Saint chapter 8 . 3/30/2014
Hopefully your writers block goes away & RL lets you post chapters again cuz this is a great story & its getting good!
Good luck can't wait for more!
LoneWolfsRage chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Please continue
greenwings33 chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Oh thank goodness, I'm quite attached to it.
Although, you do know you don't need to switch viewpoints all the time, right? That's what Third Person Omniscient is for as a POV.
And your descriptions needs some bumping up. Only a little, and maybe delve deeper into the feelings?
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 2/28/2014