Reviews for Always
TitanicPhan chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Beautiful! Really well written! :)
kim-macafee chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
This is quite nice. :D Good job.
phantomlover101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
I really enjoyed it! :D

um... yes, I do think that you could cut out the states stuff at the beginning... but, other then that and spelling/grammer mistakes (everyone makes 'em) it was very good!
Mira-Jade chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Hello, asilentwish! First off I must commend you for a very cute idea and wonderful effort in executing said idea.

My only suggestions would be to cut some of the stats at the beginning, they take up a good majority of a very short fic. My next suggestion would to flesh out the story a bit more. It moves very quickly from Christine and Raoul's moment to her completely changing her mind. Even as flighty as Christine's character is, I doubt the reversal of her affections would be this quick - Especially when you throw in the pesky little matter that Erik did murder and even said that he would commit more 'accidents' should she continue to change her mind. Fleshing out your thoughts here would benefit character development, and would make the conversation between Erik and Christine feel more natural, I think. Also, a quick beta may be in order to help with spelling and grammar. Even the most seasoned writers benefit from outside opinions!

Yet, that said, I enjoyed this story, and I wished that actual events could have went like this. I enjoyed your reasoning that she would in time long for the completion Erik gives her through music over the sunny adoration that Raoul offered. You had some very nice touches with the cape (Erik's still so sweet, even when he's quite angry with her!) and Christine 'offering' her love, instead of giving it in pity.

So, thank-you for writing this, and I hope that some of my words weren't taking too harshly.
DarkSp'rit chapter 1 . 1/8/2009

Fix it.

Apart from that, it was alright.
Erika Dyer chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aw, that was cute, although relincuishing means to give up, and i don't think that's what you meant. Apart from that it was very sweet.