Reviews for Crossroads
Independent Dude chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
I second what the other reviewers have said - please continue
Butterflysparkle1012 chapter 11 . 6/26/2011
reallly wany u 2 contiue withit

henry and viki
Megan Consoer chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
MidnightMisha chapter 11 . 12/15/2009
Please update. This is so good!
scythe195 chapter 9 . 5/15/2009
Interesting. VERY interesting. Please continue this story!
Felicitas4620 chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
This is my very first rewiew and I have to tell, you and so many other writers saved my live! Without a follow-up of the tv-show I felt like Henry without a possibility to drink blood. Thank you for the fine using of the characters. Please go on with this story. I need to know soon in which direction this story will go.
SamDeanLove chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up! )
Vorsith chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Oh...Im enjoying this despite the fact Ive never been a Buffy fan. But I hope that this wont be one of those "dump Mike and run back to Henry" deals. Dont get me wrong I like Henry but to me he's the intruder. Ive never been one for threesomes but this trio almost screams for it. Of course its your perogative,its just that Mike is one of those characters that invariably gets screwed over and I keep looking for fiction that will treat him fairly. I hope that this will be one of those. Other than that go for it and I will be looking for updates!
Truthfully-Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Im not a Vick/Mike fan, but the way you've written it was beautifully done. Though Vicki shouldn't have lied to Mike saying she loved him if she didn't fully mean it, I can understand her dilemma.

The hospital scene was heartbreaking, Henry witnessing behind the shadows that Vicki has moved on (at least physically).
DJKM1980 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
I have a bad feeling that Mike is going to end up heartbroken again. Love the beginning of the story though