Reviews for Heart of the Warrior
Shasta627 chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
I'm in love with this fic! You're an amazing and talented writer - thanks for sharing your story! :)
mysterygirl159 chapter 10 . 2/29/2016
I was hoping that you would tell what made Toph changed her mind, but it's okay.. I have my guesses :B. Overall, great work! I really enjoyed reading this, the amount of action, humor, and romance are juuust right! I'm glad I stumbled upon this story. Write more cuz you're awesomee!
-mysgy-
mysterygirl159 chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Very intense. Absolutely love this chapter. The amount of fighting are just right! (I get bored when it gets too long lol).
Guest chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
Awwwww 3
mysterygirl159 chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
I'm loving the story so far. It is very well contructed, and nicely written! I like the new characters you created, Shun and and Lin, they have this well-defined personalities! The last lines at this chapter cracked me up xD. They are very funny and sweet at the same time, I find myself almost shipping Toph and Lin. AWESOME WORK!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
This is one of my favorite Tokka stories! I love, love love it!
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
'So every time he clutched his wrist, he was clutching Toph's bracelet/knife.'

Ah-HA! I *thought* it was something like that. :D
vienx.001 chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
damn goood !
my heart feel joy at the end !
really really great.. the last was the most beautiful.. it was simple seem no romantic but you got it RIGHT there !
arghhh i want to say so much more but cant put it into words..
for me it is really gooddd.. ultimately the end !
well i dont know why but the doorman you created have some interesting point.. i like it..
thanks for this great fic..
keep writing more tokka or my other ship sokkla if u interested..
XD
i really like romantic but with comedy spicy.. u know to make the story not to much serious.. :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Great chapter!
And I just keep thinking of the fact that Toph's daughter in LoK is named Lin. When they released this, they said that her first name would hint at who the father was. The fandom still has no clue, last time I checked. So, I find it great that the OC you had was also named Lin.
Anthony1l chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
ManILoveThisShit chapter 10 . 10/30/2012
This is my second time reading this story, the first time I came across it was on deviantart and it was soooo good. I couldn't stop reading it. When I got to the part about Sokka's confession y heart melted and then when you wrote that authors note about being a puddle if someone ever confessed to you like that, I couldn't agree more. But yeah this is probably one of the best Tokka stories cause you kept them so in character and then the plot was so good and having Sokka kill Shun with Toph's knife/bracelet was such a good touch. I really loved this story and quite frankly every Tokka story you've written and I really hope you'll write more or start another Tokka multi-fic because you truly have a gift. Thanks for writing this man.
Anonymouse37 chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Great story, i loved it. But why did toph sob when sokka left her room, if she already knew she was going with him.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
I've read more Tokka fanfiction than I care to admit to anyone ever, but this is the first piece that I think was actually realistic and brought to life the characters in their entirety. My favorite so far, thank you so very much for writing this.
demonfox910 chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
beautiful. just started watching the series online, first ATLA fanfic ive read and you gave me a very nice opening experience
Fieyra chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
Absolutely perfect. Everything about this fic was just absolutely perfect - there's no other way for me to phrase it. This entire story was everything I could have wanted from a story and more - definitely, definitely high up among my favorites of all time. :) Thank you so much for this beautiful masterpiece.