Reviews for Coming home
Idril-Lune chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
I hope that you will be back sooner rather than later! I'm sooooo intrigued by this story
Bat 843 chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Write a sequel.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Perhaps the krytonite activates the X-Gene, but on dangerous levels that often cause lethal and destructive reactions. Their body can't take it and the high level often causes psycological damage as well.

What do you think of my theory?

-jwchan -
The Alternative Source chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Oh, I see that you have more stories. Interesting and awesome. I like this pairing so far and I want to know what's going on. Your doing a great job so keep it up.

You write I review.

Ciao.

P.S. With the whole issue about the people in certain states denying the fact of mutants flows well. It's plausible. lol.
Beige Flicka chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
LoL! Hank huh? Great choice! Really liked how you wrote Chloe's reaction, begining it all with someone entering and then her thoughts and ending it with who it is. Awsome! )
prophet144 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
Cool chapter... looking forward to reading more.
Spidey2 chapter 3 . 1/14/2009
great start! keep going!
d chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
I FINALLY had time to read this. And, I am loving it! I really have no clue to who it could be. Actually, what first came to mind was Jean Gray, but that wouldn't make much sense. Oh, and to agree with your other reviewer, it would be hilarious to have Chloe be confused because of Iceman's identical looks to Jimmy. You should totally add something like that. Anyways, I'm looking forward to more!
Beige Flicka chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
uhm.. Logan? No wait! Iceman, and Chloe gets confused cuz he looks like Jimmy lol :-D

Ive never read Chloe/Scott story before, so this is new and fun, hope u update soon