Reviews for Happy New Year
Ravenclaw'sWit015 chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
This. Is. Beautiful. Really a buried treasure of How I Met Your Mother fanfic. I love the way you write Barney and I love the way you portray the relationship between all of the characters, Barney and Lily's relationship in particular. I think you've captured everything perfectly. Bravo :)
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
honestly its so unfair that this story isnt reviewed more. :/ this fandom needs to review more! this chapter was freaking great!
The Terrible Jester chapter 16 . 12/3/2011
great story. deserves ten times more reviews
Ceirwy chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
This is one hell of a story. The tension, the darkness and that kind of madness you portray are extremely powerful and really give a strange depth and sense of urgency to the characters. It saddens me to see you haven't gotten more reviews fro this story because it deserves a lot of praise.
iimagineyou chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
That was one of the hottest things I've ever read. Ever. And I had to keep pausing as I went through it because I was worried that the others would notice and woah. Aand, aside from that, it's very easy to get lost in reading this, and feeling my way through it rather than thinking too much.
iimagineyou chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Oh geeze, that's just hilarious when spoken out loud "So he followed her up to the apartment and he wondered, if it meant a night with Robin, exactly how far he'd be prepared to go with Ted." What Robin was saying about Barney and Ted being hot together though, that was exactly what's been running through my head ;). I mean, where's the blooper on YouTube of them kissing? Haha. Anyway, I gotta say that I really like reading your work and this story is just so nicely put together, the way that you aren't spelling everything out and information kind of comes when it comes.
Redgirl44 chapter 16 . 2/26/2009
I love this, what you're doing with these characters and this story. I think you're a great writer :D
iimagineyou chapter 2 . 2/25/2009
I uh, can't think of anything better to say except I love this, I just love it.