Reviews for The Walker
Bingman chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
your writing sucks. this is the most awful shit I have ever read.
go kill yourself.
ME chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
OH MY GOSH! This story is beast!(That means totally fucking awesome) PLEASE update this! I wanna know what happens! PLease! I just want you to know this like the best story i have EVER read on fanfiction. and i read A LOT of stories. So please brighten my day and update the best story ever! thanks!
Nightrose1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow I now from the anime that Cross is not a very pleasant person but he is just plain evil in this story. Still I like it please update soon.
Akirina chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
It's interesting...different story than what i normally see! Amazing!
CrossyCross chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Cross: HOLY FUCKIN SHIT! DUDE! Update this story! It's friggin the best I've read so far in this fuckin fanfics about D. Gray Man!

Gabriel: YEAH! So update it quick!

Cross: the story, it's just so fuckin rockin. Especially when the Earl came. and I like Mana. bad part, he died here.

Gabriel: yeah...

Cross: STILL! PLEASE don't forget about this! update it so we can go and review again! PLEASE!
KyuuinShinkei chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Lol, dark, it was good, but there was kinda a few grammar errors. Maybe you'd like to edit it or something before you post?

Cross grumbled angrily as he carried Allen on his shoulders

[Needs a punctuation, most of the errors are punctuation errors actually]

You need a punctuation in dialogues too, like...

“He's not here” Lavi's voice came from behind Lenalee as he limped his way towards the girl [After "He's not here" and "towards the girl"]

yeah! It sounds so interesting! :D
Moon Of Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
OMG! (Freaks out)

Are you the one and only Darklight!

Yay, fics from you are bonus!

Neko-sama no Kokoro chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very interesting fic, Dark! I'm curious to read more about the interesting setting - magic? Royalty? And what would the story be without some AllenxLenalee to drive part of the plot? How will that work out? Very interesting so far!

(Cross is going to be so awesome, I bet. :3)
HikamiTZ chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Lookit me reviewin'! :O

Yay blood and battling and stuff! You know! ACTION! THOSE THINGS! THOSE MAKE ME HAPPY!