Reviews for Mrs Robinson
winchesterxgirl chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
they have to share a bed? HA!

thank you for throwing the in...i love it.

LOL. kicking and elbowing, and trying to cuddle? that's great.

Sam thinking Dean sent her? oh god that's just...there are not words for how funny that was.

dean walking in? wow. talk about role reversal? i love it.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
Oh wow! MY is she naughty! This is a fun fic, darling!

*Snuggles*

Mandy
skag trendy chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
I almost feel sorry for her...having her fun interrupted! But so glad Dean arrived in time to stop Sam being effectively raped by a ghost.

great update darling!

Kind regards,

ST x
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Wow, what can I say, wouldn't that be any ghosts dream, having fun with Sammy. Well, I guess it is, only mostly not in that way. Mrs. Robinson sure is way into Sammy, so much, she doesn't even hear Dean. Wonder what Dean is thinking now and what he is going to do. Can't wait for more. You guys are way awesome. Hugs, Vonnie
calcium77 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Ok, I am not sure how on earth I forgot what kind of themes your stories often have! I definately remember now! Great job on the chapter!

I don't see Dean leaving Sam alone in the room ever again though? Or ever stopping teasing him that he was making out with a ghost? (assuming he is not too traumatized)

Thanks!

Kat
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Sam cornered, looking good enough to eat...Helen, you dirty old woman, you! Leave poor Sammy alone. Or not. It makes for compelling story, that's for sure.

I just knew Mardi Gras with the Winchesters wouldn't be dull!
spnMom chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Bad Mrs Robinson... but I do understand the temptation. Maybe her unfinished business is 'finishing' her business. Seems like a fun story, thanks!
suz mc chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
DANG! And I thought I was the evil cliffhanger beotch! *giggle*

Please... update faster...and harder...or both at the same time.

Fabulous imagery. Luv it.

I remember my last trip to New Orleans. Wow...
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Whew, thank goodness Dean got there in time since Helen was about to enjoy herself some Sammy shall we say! Now the question is, will Dean be able to keep her from getting what she wants!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was aweosme lovie! Hope she adored it! Tis coming along most nicely!

*Snuggles*
Floralia chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This chapter is so fun just listening to them bicker at each other in the car and act like such brothers. I especially love Dean agreeing that it was stupid to think he could be trusted to be sensible during Mardi Gras.
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I LOVE IT!

i love dean and sam going back and forth with each other...trying to make sam a man.

its brilliant.

and a Mrs. Robinson that gropes...that's awesome.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awesome start to what I already know is going to be an awesome story. I just love the premises. Sam and Dean in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and in a Hotel with Mrs. Robinson. Oh the possibilities. Can't wait for more from you guys. Hugs, Vonnie
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Dean let loose in New Orleans at Mardi Gras...the possibilities are staggering! And poor Sammy who does not want to be there. Although the hotel sounds quite spectacular. Or is that spooktacular? I can't wait to meet Mrs. Robinson :)

Thank you both so much!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
you guys- this is great!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »