Reviews for The Boy Who Saved Brennan
the end was slightly disappointing, they didn't get together or even make out at the end lol
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I'm glad they worked everything out!
bsav6 chapter 22 . 11/6/2014
This is a very sweet story. It gets better every time I read it.

Thank you.
LadyTempe chapter 22 . 12/28/2013
I just saw your story and read in straight through. Wow! Really fun and lots of intimate moments. Great job! I like your style of writing and I hope you continue to do it. I know it's been several years since you wrote Bones fanfic, but I hope you continue to do it. I like your characters in this story... maybe you can do another vacation with this little family here. Thank you for sharing your story...
Harmony Goldstar chapter 22 . 10/21/2013
OMG! I'll just start off by saying excellent job! I loved this story so much that I stayed up past midnight on a school & work night just to finish, because I absolutely couldn't wait any longer to find out what happened next. I really like the idea of them going on vacation together, and I think it was really well done. You captured the characters very well, and had them grow closer without it seeming too rushed. I think your story fits nicely into the time window between seasons three and four. It's been quite a while since I have read a story this good! Thank you for sharing! :)
Alisabeth chapter 22 . 7/19/2013
This is probably my absolute favorite Bones fanfiction! I cant wait to read more of your work
JoBelle chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
LOL Awww this was a really cute drama-free story! Great job on keeping Parker believable and adorable too! I really enjoed their Dolphin watching trip! Nice work!
Anonymous chapter 22 . 8/28/2012
-Laughs- Love the ending. Those darn dolphins! xP Great story; I really enjoyed it. I'd love to see their next group vacation, if you plan to make it.
Nana25 chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
no kiss or anything? :(
riverlover chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
Excellent story. I laughed a lot at the Parker/Angela interaction. Thanks for sharing the story. It was really well written and flowed nicely.
Aurelie G chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
love it !
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Good chapter
l20 chapter 22 . 4/24/2011
excellent job with the story .
dax33 chapter 22 . 3/3/2011
this was a truly wonderful story. congrats I love stories that have Parker in them. However I have to say I kinda want to read the parent teacher conference.
sami8290 chapter 22 . 3/1/2011
I enjoyed this story. I think it would be funny if you added a chapter about the parent-teacher conference.