Reviews for Dream Awake
lilawonder chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Oh please please PLEEEZ finish this!
Lutralutra chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
I've really enjoyed all of your Eli Stone fics on this site, especially the ones with an emphasis on Nate and Eli - I'm a big brothers fan, and those two were one of my favourite things about the show. You really have a handle on all of the characters and a clear, engaging writing style.

I'm not sure what the likelihood of your continuing this fic is, looking at the last time it was updated, but I thought I'd drop you a line to encourage you to do just that in case there's any chance of it. I know I'd be thrilled to see a new chapter - I like where this has gone so far.
Hawkfb chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Whew! I was afraid you'd quit on us. Good job. Who is the fiduciary? Do you mean God, AKA Sigourny Weaver?
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I love where you're going with this. I could so see Eli doing exactly these things if this situation happened.

And I like the Edgar Allen Poe reference. It fits this chapter really well.

And at first I was totally confused by the Vera Calhoun thing, but once you said she was the Fiduciary, then I understood. Well, at least I understood who she was. I'm still happily confused over exactly what's going on. :)

Please keep the updates coming!

princessdeleon chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
so confused. but its all good i trust you
dragondreamingsprout chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
Aww that last line got me - - I love this fic so much, and them being interested in Twenty20? hehe, could happen... hehehe. Hope you update again soon, cant wait -

and keep cool depending on where you are -

have fun x
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
And things continue to get weirder.

The whole Game Night thing was very sweet and it seems like the kind of thing that they would do if they all had normal lives. At the same time, it's sad to think of them having these perfectly normal lives because for them (like it is for the Winchesters) normal is wrong. Normal isn't... normal.

And the scene with Maggie calling him Mr. Stone was sad. And it's interesting how you continue to include all the cases he did before and how things are different in this version.

Maybe... does he have to prove that he's a different person regardless of the aneurysm? I noticed he hasn't been taking the cases he took before, so maybe he has to take them anyway?

Wherever this fic is headed, this chapter was awesome.

princessdeleon chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
so is this for real? i hate old elisworld lol. i can't wait to see what happens
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 4 . 1/14/2009
I like the reference to Patti not hugging him because it's not Christmas. The little details like that make this fic seem all the more real, like it could really a part of the show, not just a fic. They so should've done something like this in the show. It would have been AWESOME.

And I love this part, ""This guy?" she said derisively. "I'd rather stick a hot poker in my eye" It's funny knowing where Matt and Taylor are now and then seeing her react that way to him.

And I like how it works out in this world or whatever this is, that Eli didn't end up helping Beth. It makes things even more complicated.

Please update again soon!

dragondreamingsprout chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
This story's fantastic, character voices are perfect and you've written their reactions perfectly too - perfect perfect perfect, and a lot of fun to read -

(and by the way, absolutely loved this:

'"This will all get sorted out, Eli. You've got to have faith."

"That's just what George Michael said," Eli replied with a smile.')

hope you can update soon

have fun x
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
I like that even Frank doesn't know him, but even though Frank doesn't know him, he still believes him.

And it's just kind of sad that Nate doesn't believe him. I mean, obviously, he wouldn't, but it's still sad.

nottheshakespeare chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Thank you for sharing this story!

Unfortunately there isn't enough Eli Stone fanfiction for me, and the lack of new episodes doesn't help. Boo.

I'm enjoying how this story is developing and hope there's more coming soon!
Hawkfb chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Another intriguing chapter! This reminds me of the film, "A Beautiful Mind". How horrible to "be" in a world that no one else sees. What's going to happen next?
Hawkfb chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
How fun- I'm happy you've brought the sense of wonder and comedy back into Eli. Did he somehow fix his father's death and leap back to the past? What about Maggie? I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Wow. That is all so messed up. I seriously can't wait to see where this is all going. And I love the line at the end, it's just sort of sweet. And I like the Brangelina reference, just because it's weird because Johnny Lee Miller used to be married to her and everything.

Please update this soon!