Reviews for How to Heal Happily Ever After
Jessie McDonald chapter 25 . 6/27/2011
Well, I hope you're pleased with yourself. I come across this story and then proceed to spend hours catching up with it . . . only to be met with a cliffhanger. Please update soon. I really like the characters, expecially Mistress Yaga, and am eager to see how everything turns out.
Taki-Sama101 chapter 24 . 9/5/2010
I'm shocked you havent't gotten many reveiws. anyway i love your story please please please continue!
Mizar and Alcor chapter 20 . 5/23/2010
this story was cool please read my story saving the nine kingdoms ifyou can and tell me how to improve it thanks can't wait for the next chapter
Dracaspina chapter 16 . 2/25/2010
I am intregued by your choice to use Russian influences in this story. I do hope that you find the chance to complete it.
Dracaspina chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
I was under the impression that Wendel was 21 at his coronation, which by your math would make the girl 14 if he met her at 7 years of age.
Shu chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wendell! Wendell! I'm watching the 10th Kingdom right this minute, so I'm very excited. A sequel!
helloXlove chapter 16 . 1/19/2010
i love your story! Its absolutely brilliant! :D

please continue writing! you left off at an awful cliffhanger and i MUST know what happens!
Valinor's Twilight chapter 12 . 5/6/2009
Great story, thus far. I love it.
Lunette chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
I like your story so far it's nice. Please write the next chapter soon.
Katrina chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Good start to your story, I find it interesting but the underlining makes it a little hard to read.