Reviews for Zanthian Zing
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 1/31
Very silly and very funny!

Must put in a word of appreciation for the line 'Purposefully stressing his British accent, well aware that it was to the icy Lieutenant Reed stare what whipped cream was to strawberries…' that was sheer genius!
too-much-inspiration chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
Nicely done. Coffee jokes are always a fun part of the corporate world, particularly in the IT realm, so this resonated quite well even though I don't actually drink coffee. Certainly, a lack of coffee does generally seem to be a recipe for trouble. I have a feeling that someone will be making a lot of profit off that planet, particularly once they figure out the proper way to brew it.
asearcher chapter 6 . 2/1/2011
This was definitely silly and funny. Some of those lines were ROTFLMAO.

Myself...yes...coffee. Daily. (although I do like tea as well.)

Thanks for the read.
Pippin-The-Hobbit chapter 6 . 10/22/2009
Haha, I can imagine this happening - especially the concerns about the Vulcans reaction. What a weird society the Zanthians are! By the way rocking Graham in Chapter 2 - I can't stand coffee either. Though I suspect I'd react like this if anyone dared stand between me and my cups of tea!
Exploded Pen chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
Hee, great story here Volley. Bit random but ultimately very funny with the added bonus of Invisible Malcolm and Trip - hurrah!

Exploded Pen chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
eew, alcohol made with coffee beans? I can't really imagine a worse tasting drink. And aww, bless Admiral Forrest, he knows just how to get the Enterprise what it needs!

And now, onto the final chapter!

Exploded Pen chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
INVISIBLE BOYS! LOL that should not make me laugh so much but it does. I love how you write Trip and Malcolm interaction too, it's brilliant :)

Exploded Pen chapter 3 . 1/22/2009
Hee hee - oh Malcolm, a tea drinker yet still submitting to the vicious whims of coffee. They should all be drinking tea :P While it doesn't have as much caffeine in it as coffee it still does contain some...unless its decaf tea of course...

Great chapter :D

Exploded Pen chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
LOL Ok, not what I was thinking. No coffee! Oh the horror! Or not...I'm with Malcolm on this one, I live off cups of tea (yes, I know a Brit that loves tea, I'm a walking stereotype). The withdrawal's not going to be fun for all the coffee addicts on the ship though, no siree!

Exploded Pen chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Hey there!

I'm sorry its taken me so long to read and review this story (seven assignments due in this morning for university - I haven't seen daylight in weeks!).

lol very intriguing beginning. I've got a idea what's going on but it's still funny to read how quickly the ship grapevine works!

And onto the next chapter :)

Ad Absurdum chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
Great story, really made me laugh. The use of that cloaking device - clever. You know, I wondered why in canon Malcolm wasn't all over the thing (or Trip's hand, for that matter). It would make such a beautiful addition to the standard security measures *wipes tear* :-)

Good to see the coffee-drinking world all happy again. A bit longer and who knows what could've happened.

Lovely read,

cheers

aa
Alelou chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
:) Nice play with T'Pol and Phlox at the end there to provide the final dregs of humor in this warm brew...
Gabi2305 chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
I still think you are at your best when you're writing funny stories. This one was hilarious. I also admire your knack to always find the perfect joke to end the story.

Thanks for sharing this one. It was very enjoyable to read.
LadyRainbow chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Loved this fic, Volley. I bet it's pretty weird for Malcolm and Trip until they get solid again. And "Zanthian Zing"...coffee as a liquor! (maybe they just needed some good Irish Creme in it...)

Phlox is trying out coffee. And Archer's "Let's welcome the man to civilization first." Hee! Yeah, caffeine addiction has its perks, but it has its downsides too.

I'm off for a latte! Thanks for the story!
Begoogled chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Pfew, T'Pol had her tea after all! :) The relief of the crew having their precious coffee again was almost palpable, LOL!

And I liked the phrase: "opera is excessively emotional" hehe!

I wonder if Vulcans have something similar to the performing arts...

Another great story, and thank your for your TBAS contribution!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »