Reviews for Earmuffs
FAN!
WindRush chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Cute!
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I emjoyed the ending to the true story better. XD I like your oneshots, even if they are far too short, in my opinion. :D
Eternal Grey chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
whoever im marrying better propose to me like that LOL! I would love it! XD great job! i'm becoming a seifer fan girl now!
RadicalDeer chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOL! I'm reading this before i go to bed and it made my night!

Seifer is so funny! xD
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Aw! that's a cute story, your dad actually did that? that's so sweet. XD

lawl, hayner didn't want to try on the earmuffs and then he was forced to. and then he was a retard. then Seifer was a retard. and then everyone else was a retard as the two afore mentioned blondes made out. and Axel was going to sell the sex tape on E-bay. and god knows i'd buy it! "

~Evelynn
PyroSomniac chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
"If you guys start having sex on my couch, I will tape it and sell it on E-bay." XD I couldn't stop laughing on that part! But other than that part it was nice and hilarious lol Poor Seifer can't make a sappy speech! I liked it!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aw, I, personally, loved Seifer's rambling speech full of cursing and insults. xD And Hayner obviously did, too.

I think it's really original of your dad to use earmuffs to propose. Though I have a theory about Christmas proposals. If the person had the intention of marrying you, they'd have proposed anyway, so proposing on Christmas saves them the actual thought process behind finding a gift. My advice: they should propose on Christmas eve and give matching jewelry on Christmas.

...Then again, I don't even celebrate Christmas, so that's all null-void. Why'd I even think about it? lol, I was bored and thought about it when watching a fluffy Christmas film. ;
Katseester chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I should have known that Seifer would never do things the "traditional" away. Especially calling Hayner "lamer" during the proposition and everything. How very like him.

Can't help but love the fluffy adorable..ness...(?)
LFO chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Aw :3 I love Seiner
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Epic...

Epic...

Win~
crave-the-rave chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is so amazingly sweet I may have inadvertantly fangirled at more then one point :)

Oh my, this is such an original story, your parents really did that? Wow, that's awesome :D

I'm so happy , I click on your profile after hearing you've written MORE Seiner, and I'm happily surprised...so much Seiner _ More then enough to give me my daily Seiner-dosage

Thankyou!

Loved this, it was beyond cute *goes off to review more Seiner*

light/raver
RhythmAndBeat chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
This is somehow unbelievably perfect. It has everything loveable about Seiner, a bitchy Hayner, a grumbly Seifer, and no attempt at veiling the insults. So sweet!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I still think this is a lovely fic; it's so sweet. And it's even more special because of the story behind it. It's such a cute idea.
malteesers chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Hayner and Seifer, and marriage, and it's all /in character/. How to express my love for this... xD Awesome! Amazing! Splendiferous! ;D Also a Fav! Great job, I can tell I'll be re-reading this quite a bit. Wonderful job c: