Reviews for Dusk
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
ejamacacion education
Shadow.Wolf chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Yay it's good but damn it just finish the story you laid back...[police takes me away] DAMN YOU POLICE!
Kamen Rider Hazaru chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Good story I read all 6 chapter in one go and I really like to see the rest of it please update soon.
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Btw you mean Chika and Shito(sp?)
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 6 . 1/7/2010
Hury and make a new Chapter otherwise I'll set Icedevimon th frickin' perve on you!
Riley-Hell's-Princess chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Whats a Neko demon?
Omegalus chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
really gd, hope u continue this fic at al8r date
light soceress chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
I think the concept behind this fic is interesting. I look forward to reading more. I like the interaction between Takato and Ruki in the previous chapters. Highlights some of the issues Ruki has with friends and is a good portrayal of Takato's character. I don't think I have any real criticism that hasn't already been mention. though i do wonder how the digimon are going to play a role in the story.
ofdarknesschaos chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Vanui chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
WO! New credits people. Lol.

Excellent is your standard. Love your writing style. :D
Pyroclastic flow chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
-Eats your cheez its- So...Where is Ryo?
Crazyeight chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Awesome as always, and I like how you explore the vampire in this chapter, adding details to it and making it sound like a vampire without the species being completely 'evil' as they are often portrayed (any species that exists with predator-like instincts and eating habits would most likely be seen as evil by the animal that gets preyed on after all). I'm a little surprised though by how unaffected Takato was by Ruki's bite, given the location of the bite as it's a major artery and likely to be, well, bloody (yet Takato takes it about as easily as one would take a mosquito bite and with minimal harm at that).

Anyway, a nice chapter even though it's rather filly. :P

'Till next time.

godzillabeast chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
no i wants some mellows they are tasty
Vanui chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
Eternal Ruler? Damn, you know how to make my day.

Heh, great job! I'm loving where this is going. Your wit and humor is one of a kind. And that's what makes this so much fun to read.
Vanui chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Lol, what the hell was that at the end? Hinata carnage mode?

For a minute there, I thought she was actually dead!