Reviews for Creator continued & rewritten as a separate story
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 19 . 2/2/2012
cool!well done
P88 chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
Hi,

I really like your story, and I'm happy I found it now it's allready complete.

But, there are some mistakes you made that I want to point out to you for story's in the future.

- Bella is really really really old, but she is surprised when Edward is not from this century, with vampires most of the time they are. So she would not be surprised about it. Another reasen is that he has an amazing self controlle as a vampire, so he must be 100 something becouse els he would nog have this kind of controlle, or he is in your story kind of like Bella in the story from SM.

- Bella is the first Vampire/werewol/shapeshifter. Why then does she sound like she haven't tasted blood in here entire life? You make talk like she does not want to, and never did. But the first is the creator of the second, so she must have tasted blood at least one time in here life.

- Sometimes Bella talks really like a girl from this time, but she must be more than perhaps a million years old. So, she would sound a bit older in choice of words and action and thoughts.

But, other than that, I really like your story. I hope you will continue with writing, so perhaps the chapters can grow a little. But for now, they are amazing.

P88
Broken'n'Torn chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
Edward/Bella, no doubt. But a one-shot? No, I bet you could do much better. You should make it another long story, like you plan this one to be. With just the way you wrote this author's note, you have really matured in your writing. I hope you decide to take my advice. Besides, more chapters, MORE REVIEWS!
MsKMJ chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Love this!
popp chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
L.O.V.E.D IT
angelhorsehp chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
LOVE IT!
nessie twilighter chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
Oh, please do continue to write this story! I love it!
ItsBestToSmile chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
i really like this story. one thing that frustrates me is that you don't ever write "hello" edward said. you write at the top Alice, edward, whichever way their words are in and then i have to scroll back up to find out whats happening.
Broken'n'Torn chapter 19 . 5/16/2011