Reviews for Peace and War
tigerlily124 chapter 19 . 6/4
Very nice story! Thank you!
karseneau1 chapter 16 . 3/13
this story is well written and enjoyable to read.
lucel18 chapter 19 . 4/19/2018
And they live in a time of peace. Love it! Thank you so much!
lucel18 chapter 18 . 4/19/2018
Lol! Wow. Then, they better marry. Lol! That's a good solution while keeping the peace. Lol!
lucel18 chapter 17 . 4/19/2018
Damn. Lol! I think that will incite war, but i hope everybody else is a romantic like Darien...lol
lucel18 chapter 16 . 4/19/2018
Ugh...Prince Diamond is viewing her like a pet... glad that she's got her spark back after hearing about Darien's efforts in freeing her from an unwanted union
lucel18 chapter 15 . 4/19/2018
Hopefully, Darien wins Serenity over in marriage without war but then again...lol
lucel18 chapter 14 . 4/19/2018
Oh go, Tuxedo Mask! Lol! save her
lucel18 chapter 13 . 4/19/2018
Love how Darien feels lighter after spending some time with Serenity...again, i hope none of them die except well maybe, Prince Diamond. lol...
lucel18 chapter 12 . 4/19/2018
Awwwwwww!but the war, both literal and figurative, isn't over yet. lol.
lucel18 chapter 11 . 4/19/2018
Ugh...i hate Prince Diamond but i love that you write him in your fics. Lol! i love to hate on the guy. Lol. I hate his confidence about Serenity becoming his queen. How? I doubt her mom would approve..right?
lucel18 chapter 10 . 4/19/2018
Noooooo! Darien, wake up...thank you for not killing off his guards!
lucel18 chapter 9 . 4/19/2018
Hurry, Darien! Lol. Prince Diamond was obsessed with Serenity because of her defiance against him right? That was true in canon too. I love that Serenity gives Darien hope for a peaceful future. Hopefully that comes soon. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 8 . 4/19/2018
Noooooo! I hope Jadeite stays vigilant as well as Serenity's friends. Thank you!
lucel18 chapter 7 . 4/19/2018
Love this honest, heart-to-heart talk they had with each other. Hopefully, they can now better understand the other and the origins of their approach to their similar situations though there are still some differences. Thank you!