Reviews for January
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Nice to see them having fun!
CullenPotterEverdeen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is short and sweet - my favourite kind of story. Well done! I love all your masterpieces! :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was a lot of fun. Enjoyed laughing.
gredelina1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Adorable! I love that the whole family is playing around and having fun. Nice to see the loving connection between Nessie, Bella and Edward.
favludo chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
What a beautiful story!
JonaPattz1713 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
aww...this is really cute...

and you're wrong...coz its really funny!

i wish that you will continue this story...or is it too much too ask?

well...i really really LOVE this! i swear!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Another great story. :-) I found Bella and Nessie's relationship interesting in this fic. The closeness between them was great, and I loved how much Bella really was a part of this family. (I know, she's been with Edward for over six years now. Of course she's a member of the family.) But, just a little thing like her waving Esme over to join the other women in their snow angel-making and then Esme positioning herself between Bella and Alice in the circle of angels was so sweet and touching. It was like Bella had been with them for several decades, rather than not even one [decade]. Also, Nessie is so interesting as a character, the way you wrote her. Such a free spirit and a joyful ball of energy (almost like her Aunt Alice, in a way). I also liked that you incorporated Nessie's gift (when she touched her mother to show her what she was thinking Bella should wear); that was a clever touch.

I loved the playfulness of the snowball fight, too. I love scenes where the Cullens are all together as a family, having fun and enjoying being together, and this fic was perfect in exactly that way.
Ice7 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That was such a cute story! Loved it!
Trouble chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I've read "Sunrise", and now this. All I can say is, "Holy Balls!" (And I mean that in a good way.)

I only have two thoughts to throw at the January story - and you should feel free to ignore them.

I know Nessie is only "technically" six years old...but she still talks and acts like a child in this story. Do you really think that would be the case? I guess I always imagined her to mature more quickly. (By the way, LOVED the mentions of the "fitting in" phenomenon.)

Second, I would have loved to see a mention, however brief, of Bella's reaction to seeing her six-year old daughter with the physical resemblance of a 17-year old (which is just younger than Bella was before she was turned). It must be weird for Bella to have a six-year old daughter who looks almost the same age as she is. :-)

You're amazing, by the way. Am quite bummed that you've given up on the other books from Edward's perspective, but I totally understand you have your own life to live. I'm off to read HNE now.

Keep up the good work - the literary world deserves your talents.
RosalieSmiled chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
This was great! Lots of fun!
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This was cute and it was fun to read Nessie while she's still sort of a kid. Nice job :)
katmom chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
That was fun!

Made me smile and, as it is in the 60's today, make me enjoy their snowball fight!

Thanks for sharing!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Aw! So cute! And so very very well written! A wonderful idea!
tanwellman chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Very cute story! Well written. I enjoy all of your work. I hope you win the challenge (if it is the type with winners).

:-)
domisgone chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE, after reading this! Wonderful!