Reviews for The Start of Something Amazing
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Seriously...awwwwww...!
HazylShy chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This story made my day. How cute!
DeactivatedAccount12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Aww, don't you just love Charlie and Sue? I think they are unbelievely cute.

I can't wait to see who will portray her in the Breaking Dawn film (Well I hope we see her in it anyway).

I loved this story, very 'aww'ish.

Good Job,

-Alice'sGrandTheftAuto
denimgirl09 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I like it! There wasn't any mistakes (I didn't notice ANY!)and it was entertaining. Please Continue!
KYfarmergirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved it! That was so sweet, especially at the end. This version of Sue and Charlie's relationship really is amazing and well written. Great one-shot. :D
4-eyedDragon chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Aww
CoffeeQueen chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
This was so sweet! I absolutely love Charlie to pieces! :) Your writing was fantastic. I loved the situation! Great job!
JrocksAnime chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
CUUTTE! I'm so glad that Charlie wasn't going to be left alone at the end of Breaking Dawn
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
AH! Oh man, that was PERFECT! So perfectly Charlie. Hee hee hee! I'm trying really hard not to squeal right now, because I think I'd get some concerned glances from my family... :)
Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
that's so cute! you don't really get a lot of Charlie/Sue stuff. i loved the Charlie-ish awkwardness. in your words, EPIC WIN!

peace, love, and Jasper

Miranda
mrs-I-love-EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aw! This is so cute! I love this! I haven't seen that many good CharliexSue fics lately (though I haven't been looking very hard), and this is really really good. I loved Charlie's POV - it sounds just like what Bella says about him during the series. Great job!
life takes time chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
YAY FOR CHARLIE!

I'm sorry I don't usually do the obnoxious caps lock, extended excalmation point, well actually I never do... but that story made me so, extremely happy. I actually squealed.

Beautifully written, beautiful story lin, and Charlie is pretty much the sh*t so you had all the ingrediants for a fanfiction delight.

Wonderful!