Reviews for Baroque
Awareness Bringer chapter 3 . 6/14
I really hope you come back to this. It's pretty good. I can even imagine Luffy having a harem of pretty girls in this story as well becoming Crocodile's successor as leader of Baroque Works and a Pirate Warlord.
Awareness Bringer chapter 2 . 6/14
Pretty good.
Awareness Bringer chapter 1 . 6/14
Very interesting. I actually came up with a Baroque Works Luffy idea the other day in fact. You should continue this story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 3/24
Good fight with Robin
ethan.lukkar chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Ms.McClue chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
Man I hate it when i find a good interesting story that hasn't updated in a long time. My only hope is that the author returns from where ever or someone adopts the story. Please do.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Good plot:)
pervertmonster chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Hello! I remember reading this story a long time ago, and I also remember being very satisfied with it! I know you're probably never going to update it, but I wanted to say that I think it's very well written! I wish I could find the right words for constructive criticism, but I'm too biased. Thanks for sharing the story with all of us!
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
This story has potential. Keep it up.
lany-chan chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Cool idea for the story! Just can't wait for more!
AyumiUK chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
I had a painful mental image of Robin smashing certain... parts of Smoker's anatomy. Crack crack crack crack ouch.

This is a very interesting idea. (the BW!Luffy, not Robin's torture.)
imamessofawriter chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Awsome story...though it seems like you haven't updated in a really long while. I will follow you in case you decided to update now
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Two years later, Luffy completes the training gets sent back to the East Blue for recruits, picks up the original Straw Hats Gin and maybe Kuro, goes on the 'canon-path' although that might change once they run into Vivi. This could be interesting, I really want this to be finished especially if the training makes him smarter, in my opinion although 'canon-luffy' is best for the canon, a smart dark luffy is just so much more fun.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
If this story doesn't end up with LuRo as a side plot then you have missed the biggest opportunity to please people since (something sex related, can't really think of anything at the moment, sorry).

Good chapter, Crocodile might not be too pleased he's trying to recruit Garp the Fist's grandson into his organisation though.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Is the frozen tuna at the beginning a reference to the Dark Cloud game? Or am I just overly optimistic that someone besides myself has played and loved this adventure?