Reviews for Health Issues
PhoenixWytch chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
Oh this is interesting.

Thanks for writing.
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
A very interesting and quite well-put-together story this is, so far, mate! :) i really like how you've got the miss hartigan of the next doctor special (or is it a descendent of hers?) as being the human-doctor's top boss at Torchwood. an ingenius move, that. :)

and you've written great, full characterizations all around too, esp. of ten-point-five, rose, and jackie.

anyhoo - i can't wait to see where and how this fic goes on from here!

~Sharma, who's

definitely adding you and

this to all alert and fave lists! :)
Callophilia chapter 7 . 1/26/2009
oh cool, so does the doctor have an dead heart in his chest? guess i will have to wait to find out. Never seen the mist but i wikipedia'd it and wow the ending does sound depressing. Sounds like a weird film though, something M Night Shamylan cause he's a bit weird.
Ms.H.B chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
I'm disappointed. I was holding out hope for Grace Holloway... but you probably have never seen the Doctor Who movie... I was so sure you had when you stated describing the study...
Pkarma42 chapter 7 . 1/22/2009
Oh! Awesome chapter! Omg..please don't age the Doctor! The poor thing doesn't deserve this! Rose is doing great and we hope Martha to help the doctor!...oh, but I somehow fell it won't end well for him :(

Keep posting!
FebruarySong chapter 7 . 1/21/2009
Well, I have to say that I was a little bit dubious about you bringing Martha into the story. But you handled it really well, and I like the way you're writing her. So brava! I *do* hope this story has a happy ending, because I'm a total sucker for those. But either way, as long as it's convincing I'm sure it will be excellent. :) Update soon, please! :D
FebruarySong chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Hmm, cliffy! Sorry I haven't been able to review the other chapters, I was away from my computer for some days and only just now caught up on this story. Brilliant, if sad at times. There's just one thing I want to know... will there be a happy ending?
Pkarma42 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
:O He admits not being the Doctor, he's drunk and miserable and you don't even let him cry properly? Poor Doc!

Please update soon! (my request worked last time!)
tenthrose chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
I have to admit that your author's note (combined with the beginning) scared me... but I loved this chapter... the end is so sweet and sad. I love those two, and you've got them great. Keep going
doctorwholover09 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
OMG the doctor might have somethin wrong with him! Aw bless. please keep writin more i was so getting into it

thanx

x
Pkarma42 chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
Great! I love the depression rooms! This one seems to fit the Doctor very well, and he, by the way, is not very clever... drinking in his condition? Don't kill him, please!

Keep posting!
tenthrose chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
I love this fic (just found it, so that's why I didn't comment on the first two chapters). I think it's a brilliant, plausible situation, and absolutely stands out from the slew of Rose/10.5 fics. It made me sad too (almost crying during class), because the THOUGHT of the Doctor dying is almost worse than him actually getting killed. I feel so sorry for him too... not being able to work for Torchwood anymore. I suppose those two have a whole lot to work out. So, absolutely brilliant, keep going! I really look forward to reading more of this.

xoxo,

Rose
Patricia8 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
aww poor doctor! dont let him die poor rose :( update again i love it
Captain Loconut chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
AWESOME

something bad had to happen

i really like it
Pkarma42 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Nice chapter! I love Jackie and I think it's great to have her in this story. The Doctor's behaviour is very well written and Rose's reaction too. But please, don't make it too bad! Things are going in a sad way! Don't kill Handy!