Reviews for Correcting Our Mistakes
AnimeCoupleLover5678 chapter 1 . 6/13
I really love the should of did it a little longer,but that was your choice so I won't push it and it is a amazing story.
Myfanfix chapter 4 . 5/12
Cute Story :) I liked it.
Amanda27A.g chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
that is very interesting kinda reminds me of my guy issue's until my current boyfriend.
shadow123 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
It took them long enough* mumbles*. How can ryou do that to yugi! He made him drunk! I hate what yugi has been though its sad howxa sweet boy like him could be cheated on. Ryou im not happy with right now.
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Yay! I loved the ending!
light ladybug chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
sweet! cute! don't like cheaters but i guess it's okay. this time. it gose in to the story plot quiet well though.
Mr. Echo Dragon chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Ahh! That was so cute XD alil sad at first but i liked it!

GReat JOb!
catti-dono chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
this writer is stealing characters from other stories...just read Princess Nefertari and you will know...she is not an original authoress, she is stealing others characters and story lifes...she should be ashamed...and banned from ever writing stories here again...please report her..thank you...
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I'm glad they finally got together. Now they can all be happy. Good ending.
ChaosRivers chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
I loved this ending. I found it quite romantic for their first kiss in a nightclub
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Perfect!
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
that is a nice story
YamiRisa chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
Sweet story and great job!
journey maker chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
I've loved reading this story from the first chapter.. I'm so happy that Yugi and Yami have finally admitted that they loved each other.. Great Story..
Artemisfowlisawsome chapter 4 . 1/12/2009
a great ending to greaat story im so glad everyone finally got with there suppose to be XD