Reviews for Role Reversal
sindy chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
You're awesome! I read all your stories, well I new fan you know :D but you really write perfect and i love it :) please keep going to write about spn stories, lots of love :)
Supernatural fangirl chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Here's an idea. What would you think of a one shot where Haley has an imaginary friend?
demiwinchester chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awhh, this was so cute!

faved it :]
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
aww! i loved it!
longlostalbax chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I love all your stories :D Aww I wish Haley was real lol I'm just reading Because Were Winchesters and am up to like Chapter 22 and thought I'd check out your other stories I love how you've got all there history aswell it makes Haley seem more real, if that makes sense. You wrote Dean really well in this :) Hope you do more of these oneshots.

Ella x
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
That was so cute! When Dean asked if Sam was okay I aww'd! That was kinda sad! But the rest of it was so cute! Great job!
pyrabelle chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
i loved yr story
lindsch chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
so cute, a realy great story, i like your stories, there are frickin awesome! ;-)
fiinchen chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I loved it!

keep the awesome work up,

PLEASE!

*hugs*
Jazmin99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was so, so good. I absolutely love Dean and Haley. They're so alike, you can really imagine them forming a little team, just the two of them toughing it out on the road when John and Sam weren't there. I'm absolutely addicted to these one shots. I can't wait for more, especially any focusing on this time when Sam was at Stanford and John was away. Really good job :)
L5472 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Aw... -turns into complete mush-

Haley and Dean...they're so... -insert word that I cant think of-!

-sighs happily- She's got the best big bro ever ] Loved it!
Jenmm31 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aaw...super cute. It does really show how dean and haley got so close. they were all each other had for a while there. Poor both of them:(

Great writing! Keep up the good work:)
winchesterxgirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
was so cute.

i loved it. how she took care of him and everything.

and him being all stubborn about it.

i love it.
civillove chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this was a nice one shot :D

its not every day we see dean being taken care of :D

i enjoyed it!
HollyGer chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I loved!

Can't wait for more Haley stuff!