Reviews for Serpents Slain: Serpents missing scene(s)
Easionia During chapter 1 . 2/25
Wonderful. Wonderful. Ezra is one of my favourite characters. This was lovely, and you do the voices so well.
Tharin chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is going to my fav list. It's the perfect epiloge to Serpents. I like that you had Chris speak to Josiah, because I felt that he screwed up, and someone needed to tell him. Also loved the conversation between Nathan and Ezra.
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wonderful missing scene from the episode. This really goes into what Chris was thinking and why he wasn't more upset than he was. Ezra's attitude also makes sense and love Nathan explaining things to him while Nathan is sewing up his wounds. Great insight into them all. Thanks for sharing this.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
YAY! Oh I am so glad to see a good spin on this! Well done!

Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
good job really enjoyed it
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
jaws chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
nice! awesome insight!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Excellent scene. Could actually have happened.
Romanse chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
What a wonderful missing scene story! It was exactly the story I was looking to read! Very well done. Excellent dialogue.
Creaky chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
First-rate! This writer has a solid grasp of the characters and doesn't get sappy or cute - just fills in some blanks and gives the episode more meaning.
Laurie chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Enjoyed the story. Thought it was the most accurate interpretation of the characters. Liked the difference in Nathan than his usual reaction to Ezra.
Lori chapter 1 . 12/5/2001
Great story! A nicely done study of Ezra.
Twyla Jane chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Lovely story. Very well written with a wonderful insight